"On 2.6, Over 100 unique items have been rebalanced" Which unique item do you Hope to be part of it?

"
Tanakeah wrote:

Slitherpinch.
Really? Always found it an awesome leveling unique

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Veruso's Battering Rams

It needs Life, Resistances, & hopefully + 1 Max Endurance Charges.
Pretty please with a cherry on top!

make this fun again
Immortal flesh is literally the only item in the game that you would be better off having an empty slot in.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Maybe they were fine back when the leech was higher, but not really worth it at lower levels. LGoH and MGoH from either the tree or gems works much better and isn't restricted to physical damage like it is on Slitherpinch. Granted, they are nice if you can get a decent corruption on them, but then again, could do that with a pair of rares and would work just as well.

Me personally? While I think that perhaps shifting the leech to 'Attack Damage' and not just restricted to physical damage would be better, I'm sure that would make people scream bloody murder and cry that they'd suddenly become overpowered.
Death's Oath would be nice. A unique astral plate that is so horrible outdated. Shackles of the wretched is also an item that is pretty useless. Southbound needs to be updated to be more useful. Crown of eyes and auxium. The three dragon's is another outdated item. Those are the ones I'd like to see the most attention as they are pretty under used if at all.
belly of the beast and kaoms heart is kinda underused atm

wouldn't mind a buff to those kappa
"
Nephalim wrote:
Immortal flesh is literally the only item in the game that you would be better off having an empty slot in.

Veil of the Night Great Helmet would like to have a word with you.
"
Hobo_Wilkins wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

The prob here is that one was made to be shit and the other not
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Hobo_Wilkins wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

The prob here is that one was made to be shit and the other not

Good catch, both of you.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info