Dear GGG, ill give you 20$ so you change Soul mantle colour values to dark ones...

its a shame for POE that a Black 2d unique with a really dark theme has a fucking Purple 3D art

and this has been the case for 3 full years

I saw that skyfroth, a unique in the game for like 4months already has his 3D being released on 2.3 because the creator paid to push the 3D art developpement

Im not asking for a full new 3D art

All im doing is offering 20$ so you change the colour from purple to black/dark brown colour

Im inviting whoever wants this unique to have a proper colour to join the cause

And maybe, i say maybe, we'll get enough supporters to have the real 3D art
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 7, 2016, 7:30:53 AM
Last bumped on May 10, 2016, 1:10:32 AM
GGG likes pink all along
It's shame you do not know that
But souls are purple, right?
"
Jonmcdonald wrote:
But souls are purple, right?

pink pink hot pink
$ -> talk.
Last edited by troyelf on May 7, 2016, 2:29:01 AM
Twenty bucks? That shouldn't cover one hour of work for one dev. Weak.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Yowai.

弱い
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
its a shame for POE that a Black 2d unique with a really dark theme has a fucking Purple 3D art

and this has been the case for 3 full years

I saw that skyfroth, a unique in the game for like 4months already has his 3D being released on 2.3 because the creator paid to push the 3D art developpement

Im not asking for a full new 3D art

All im doing is offering 20$ so you change the colour from purple to black/dark brown colour

While I fully agree that it has a horrible color right now I don't get why you would pay 20 bucks for the color change when you could just buy a skintransfer for only 50c.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
SOUL MANTLE 3D ART!

i really Really want soul mantle 3d art!
that robe looks badass!

theres a severe lack of badass robes for mages,
theres tons of badass armor for warriors

demigod dominance is cool for a caster, altho its really more for a warrior,
iam using Demigod Dominance skin
but if Soul Mantle had its 3d art, and it looks as cool as its 2d art, id switch to Soul Mantle
Last edited by CaoMengde on May 7, 2016, 5:35:06 AM
"
Bars wrote:
Twenty bucks? That shouldn't cover one hour of work for one dev. Weak.
If this take them 1hour to do
no wonder why the game is optimized like that
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info