What sort of criminal would you want to be?

I'd want to be Magneto. I could do whatever I want, when I want and due to the current state of our technology, nobody would be able to do a damn thing about it.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
I'd want to be Magneto. I could do whatever I want, when I want and due to the current state of our technology, nobody would be able to do a damn thing about it.

Good luck with that. Real life =/= comic book movies. You'll get sniped or poisoned. And no, you won't be able to stop the sniper bullet because you won't have reaction time and it'll come out of nowhere.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Feb 28, 2017, 3:03:39 PM
"
Bars wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

Good luck with that. Real life =/= comic book movies. You'll get sniped or poisoned. And no, you won't be able to stop the sniper bullet because you won't have reaction time and it'll come out of nowhere.

It wasn't specified realistic or fantasy so I treated the original question as such. Also, you clearly have never read an X-Men comic once in your life. You are silly to think you'd be able to poison me or snipe me, LOL!
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
The kind roaming anonymously on a games forum site in his down time.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Preferably one that doesn't get caught
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

An agile sneaky cat burglar. I get to use neat gadgets. Get plenty of exercise. Visit exotic locations. I'd get to see and steal all sorts of treasure. Plus I think tight black outfits flatter me.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
GooberM wrote:
Preferably one that doesn't get caught

Then become Arsène Lupin The gentleman thief.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

It wasn't specified realistic or fantasy so I treated the original question as such. Also, you clearly have never read an X-Men comic once in your life. You are silly to think you'd be able to poison me or snipe me, LOL!

You got me there.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I want to become a smooth criminal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info