What sort of criminal would you want to be?

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I was born in the wrong century. I'm totally out of place even in the 20th century, let alone the 21st. Somewhere around 800-1000AD is where I belong. I feel like I'm living a shackled existence in the 21st century.

This is the best book I ever read, and I don't read many books:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Might_Is_Right

The 21st century is a society catered toward the weak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrmQB38aT5U

love chorus

I was born in a welfare state
Ruled by bureaucracy
Controlled by civil servants
And people dressed in grey
Got no privacy, got no liberty
'Cause the twentieth century people
Took it all away from me
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 26, 2017, 12:18:14 AM
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I was born in the wrong century. I'm totally out of place even in the 20th century, let alone the 21st. Somewhere around 800-1000AD is where I belong. I feel like I'm living a shackled existence in the 21st century.

mhmm our century is boring.... Too late to be there to discover the new continent and explore the planet.... to early to explore the universe.

I just hold the hope the zombie apocalyspe is coming soon enough so we finally get some exciting times.

There is something that can be explored, but we might be too early for even that... the oceans, most importantly the deep sea. I think I'd go as far an say that I would actually prefer exploring the deep sea over exploring space.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Obviously Batman or Ironman.
I'd want to be the kind of criminal who'd weaponize the common cold and have it alter the genes of those infected to make them infertile in an attempt to wipe out all of humanity! :D
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
I'd want to be the kind of criminal who'd weaponize the common cold and have it alter the genes of those infected to make them infertile in an attempt to wipe out all of humanity! :D

that's you

Spoiler
"
Coal48 wrote:

but he's not a criminal, he's actually a good guy that prevent teenagers to have unprotected sex that could lead to unwanted pregnancy.
"
diablofdb wrote:
but he's not a criminal, he's actually a good guy that prevent teenagers to have unprotected sex that could lead to unwanted pregnancy.

thanks I had a good laugh
Assassin!
Short term? A good old berserker viking rampage would be just fine. Might join Smiley's band for some carnage. Long term? A politician will have the coziest life.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info