What sort of criminal would you want to be?

@MrSmiley21 making pillaging, murder and R*** great again.

OMg Scrotie I'm watching Sherlock right now! I love that series

I was born in the wrong century. I'm totally out of place even in the 20th century, let alone the 21st. Somewhere around 800-1000AD is where I belong. I feel like I'm living a shackled existence in the 21st century.

This is the best book I ever read, and I don't read many books:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Might_Is_Right

The 21st century is a society catered toward the weak.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 25, 2017, 8:41:55 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I was born in the wrong century. I'm totally out of place even in the 20th century, let alone the 21st. Somewhere around 800-1000AD is where I belong. I feel like I'm living a shackled existence in the 21st century.

mhmm our century is boring.... Too late to be there to discover the new continent and explore the planet.... to early to explore the universe.

I just hold the hope the zombie apocalyspe is coming soon enough so we finally get some exciting times.
"
diablofdb wrote:

I just hold the hope the zombie apocalyspe is coming soon enough so we finally get some exciting times.

I'd rather join the zombie hordes than some edgy "Human" resistance. I never gave much of a shit about humanity anyway. I might even be a spy for the zombies (assuming they have a pack leader who's capable of rational thinking), or join the human side to sabotage their defenses. Humanity can go to hell, zombies are the master race. My only request if possible would be that they turn me into a super-meta zombie lord.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 25, 2017, 8:53:26 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

I'd rather join the zombie hordes than some edgy "Human" resistance. I never gave much of a shit about humanity anyway.

Who speaking about joining the resistance... I want to be a lone wanderer and an adventurer. Walking the long abandoned snowy fields of Canada, white long coat for cmouflage, a bow and some arrow, maybe a hachet for when things get personal and a pair of snowshoes to keep up the speed.

A long adventure, with only my thoughts as company, I would very enjoy that.
You'd run out of resources at some point, in which case you might have to interact with humans. If you're skilled enough to be completely self sufficient, then congrats. You'd have to be a pretty extreme survivalist to possess such a skill set.

A suggestion would be to go to the nearest human community, compromise their defenses, pull in some zombies, let them #REKT the place, then procure everything you need from what used to be a human settlement. That's what I would do.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 25, 2017, 9:19:59 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
You'd run out of resources at some point, in which case you might have to interact with humans. If you're skilled enough to be completely self sufficient, then congrats. You'd have to be a pretty extreme survivalist to possess such a skill set.

A suggestion would be to go to the nearest human community, compromise their defenses, pull in some zombies, let them #REKT the place, then procure everything you need from what used to be a human settlement. That's what I would do.

Hunting would be a thing, growing my own food too... fishing. I've spent many years at university, gratuated in Microbiology. Also studied in chemistry, physic and other related subject. I'm able to craft most of what I would need. Did you know that honey is the best natural antibacterial you can get to clean a wound and prevent infection?

Of course I guess at one point or another human interraction would be inevitable, if I survived, it is natural to expect many other survived. Currently I have some moral objection against your plan. But I guess after one year of living like this in a post apocalyptic world maybe my morality will have evolved and your plan would fit right in, in due time. Easiest solution are the best.

One thing for sure I would try to avoid other human like the plague. Because I really think is a post apocalyptic world filled with zombies, humans are the ones who should be feared the most.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
This is really the first question an employer should ask during an interview.

what is the weirdest question an employer could ask during an interview?

Asked to pronounce "bubbles" in the meanest voice possible.

Also, 'Why do you want to work with _____?' while applying for a minimum wage slave position.
A kid with a magnifying glass. . . looming down on the anthill. Eventually one is going to get you.
Walter White standardly
Like the godfather. Helping people out ppl less fortunate, my own "police force" for neighborhood, and liqueur/drug running for profits. Occasionally might have to whack someone out of line. Sounds like .gov hehe
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 26, 2017, 12:02:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info