[2.6] Wild Strike - Raider / Amazing Clearspeed / Kaoms's Heart 1h + Shield viable! / Guardians down

Noob questions: 1)why does PoB (unbuffed) say about 2x DPS than character screen? Which is more accurate? 2)Is 4.8k life enough? Don't you risk getting one shotted in high tier maps?
Last edited by ipbtaliz on Mar 2, 2017, 11:42:24 AM
1) I believe the PoE tooltip dps is only for the initial hit of wildstrike and not the subsequent elemental effect, so we would expect the numbers to be different.

2) He seems to think so, I'm not sure I agree yet.
Guys, this is what i think about Ranger (raider) wild strike, with claw critical build.

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAP0SAwB8m40ILu2DGY4AXtN-fXX-uiSdYlrveu4OVvp_K_1usXzD5o25ft14-XfX459noId2Sn0UdRjbdPEppY9gbyeaaiFgQKB67wUtdO1Gt9NvXhPvTmFShmAirzhTdufIzO-P3286UryfGJEwfI19I_ZNklFH51Qk_f_eN9TtP42_BbXo1psm3UZjpxGBelNh6896shkyAcLstMUV_WSvRfSKONYHjYHBoHgZb1dirGyMnarndG1sD6sWvyaVYeJVS4w2idNwUioLXfIOSBGWf8YwW60zGdcHHpUu8NVJUQEJuNndSJOQmheSgF9wg208vtjVa5AS8S9yLU0AAAAAAA==

* Iron Reflex, Weapon elemental penetrate 19% resistance, onslaught, phasing.

Please kindly feedback and advise.
Sorry for poor English.

Seems very heavy on Lightning damage and I was wondering why you're using wild strike over lighting strike? You could drop Faster Attacks and replace it with Physical to Lighting for 100% elemental conversion.
Last edited by Chalk_Circles on Mar 9, 2017, 9:04:04 AM
Ok guys, sorry for the late reply!

I was doing some heavy grinding during the last few days.

I played Wild Strike as my first Charaacter in this League (also my only so far).
Just killed Core Malachai!

I think I found the perfect balance for this build now and will update the first post with all the details!
Wild Strike is really amazing, fun to play, crazy clear speed and so far it Cleared Uber Lab, T15 Malachai and hopefully Guardians too!

Just a TL;DR:

Went from Pathfinder to Raider
5.8K life
New Passive tree
Overall alot more QoL due to Raider, more Survivability, about the same Damage
Just a better Character!
Last edited by RDeschain on Mar 9, 2017, 5:07:41 PM
"
RDeschain wrote:

I played Wild Strike as my first Charaacter in this League (also my only so far).

I think I found the perfect balance for this build now and will update the first post with all the details!
Wild Strike is really amazing, fun to play, crazy clear speed and so far it Cleared Uber Lab, T15 Malachai and hopefully Guardians too!

Just a TL;DR:

5.8K life
New Passive tree
Just a better Character!

I'm also playing WS this league as well currently level 86 but struggling with survivability, looking forward to reading your updated post :)
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
RDeschain wrote:

Just a TL;DR:

5.8K life
New Passive tree
Just a better Character!

I'm also playing WS this league as well currently level 86 but struggling with survivability, looking forward to reading your updated post :)

I've updated the post now!
Also uploaded a Video of T15 Core. Few misplays that caused death^^

You can find the tree and the equip on the first page now.
Any questions, feel free to ask!

I had a quick look at your tree
You took Block nodes and Acrobatics that cut your block chance in half ^^

I thought block would be nice, and it is, but i personally go for no block nodes and simply more life this time (also no Acrobatics)
So either get rid of your block nodes, your acrobatics or both.
As you are wearing a shield, i would suggest to get rid of all Acrobatics first!
Last edited by RDeschain on Mar 10, 2017, 3:24:41 AM
New Update:

I managed to get 137/137/137 total resistances.
With this, the new Wise Oak flask is completely insane!
You get 10% damage reduction for Cold/Lightning/Fire PLUS I penetrate for 20% for each element.

This is HUGE!
Last edited by RDeschain on Mar 11, 2017, 6:29:35 AM
This is how mapping looks like right now:

T13 Waterways
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eszwiEibj30&feature=youtu.be
Hello there, I am doing the same kind of build right now in legacy SC (did it myself, though its very very similar to yours) but I'm struggling with mana right now, with a 6l and 1.9aps weapon... does vinktar alone solve all your mana issues or did you have to use some leech, reduced mana jewels or mana gained on hit somewhere ?
I'm only 73 at the moment, maybe I just need more flat mana from levels to scale leech and regen but it feels kinda bad to have to use a mana flask with attack :/
Last edited by Ningishzida on Mar 11, 2017, 7:55:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info