New attribute "Effective HP" in character screen

"
Telzen wrote:
I love when someone has a bad idea but they just won't stop even after everyone keeps telling them it sucks.

If you want to contribute something do it in a argumentativ way. Why do you share any of the mantioned opinions? As I have already shown, it is not diffucult to calculate, if it is that what you ment.
"
Wp_blitzi wrote:
"
Telzen wrote:
I love when someone has a bad idea but they just won't stop even after everyone keeps telling them it sucks.

If you want to contribute something do it in a argumentativ way. Why do you share any of the mantioned opinions? As I have already shown, it is not diffucult to calculate, if it is that what you ment.

Calculation might not be so much of a trouble, although it could somewhat increase the server load :
If you take at least some monsters in the area for calculation, this will need server's data, if a distance from a monsters is needed it will need to be calculated for all monsters "around".
Now would that be significant or not is something that we cannot tell.

But it will just be unecessarily confusing, basically nobody would really understand what the numbers actually mean, and it would just eventually change people's expectations and frustrate them even more after they get destroyed by something "but no!! My character's EHP said that ..... !!!".
Different monsters hit with several element + physical often in rolled maps => confusing to have a said "EHP" shown, anywhere.

- Unnecessarily confusing
- Unreliable
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Mar 1, 2017, 9:32:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info