[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

I am looking into BiS items for this build. Any ideas for those? I have my characters visible if anyone would like to help me out with this. My boss dmg is to be desired.
Last edited by Strad1975 on Sep 22, 2017, 10:05:55 AM
"
Strad1975 wrote:
I am looking into BiS items for this build. Any ideas for those? I have my characters visible if anyone would like to help me out with this. My boss dmg is to be desired.

Improve your left ring. It can get wed. Get both opal rings or change the base of the left one to diamond. For bossing, maybe get a diamond flask/wise oak instead of divination distillate. Put fortify on the whirling blades and use either melee phys or ice bite. You can even get an offensive curse as frostbite instead of temp chains.

Edit:Also, +1 frenzy corruption on boots!
Last edited by ultra_super_hyper on Sep 23, 2017, 9:37:21 PM
Alright, tks for the help. I will work on those things and see how it goes!
What's the order I should follow?
Flat phys
Flat elemental
Inc phys
Inc ele
I think if you test that in PoB it'll b easier to tell but afaik, increased ele should work best as you use both hatred as well as herald of ice.
"
"
Strad1975 wrote:

Improve your left ring. It can get wed. Get both opal rings or change the base of the left one to diamond. For bossing, maybe get a diamond flask/wise oak instead of divination distillate. Put fortify on the whirling blades and use either melee phys or ice bite. You can even get an offensive curse as frostbite instead of temp chains.

Edit:Also, +1 frenzy corruption on boots!

Guess I don't understand for wise oak...thought it was for uncapped resists and all my resists are capped
Wise oak gives free penetration for the element whoose resists are max for you. Check wiki for a better explanation.

I have a question though, what should we take for bandits?
"
Wise oak gives free penetration for the element whoose resists are max for you. Check wiki for a better explanation.

I went with the passives
"

I went with Kraityn per someone's recommendation a few pages earlier.
anyone able to take a look at my gear and let me know thoughts on current weakest link i should look to upgrade?
Better claws (Higher pdps and crit chance).
upgrade the amulet. Get opal rings or atleast both rings with WED on them. Level gems. Drop 1 life flask for Lion's roar (Should work since you are effectively converting meele phys) or atziri's promise or even a wise oak. +1 Frenzy Boots and ofc level up more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info