[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

I discovered, that you die a lot, if you rely only on life and a belly. I used a 6L-Belly of the beast till LV 90 and had a lot of one-shot deaths. (Normal Atziri was not killable)

I've tried switching gear to some with more evasion, I bought a 2k + Evasion 6L Armour and took some more Evasion Nodes and I feel, I die a lot less.
Think I will go for a 6L Hyrri's Ire and give it a try.

For the head, I'd say a rare helmet with 40% Frostblade Damage, some life and evasion, resistances is the endgame solution. This is mine for example:

As gloves I took the Gripped Gloves, because of the extra projectile damage and tried to get as much life, resistances and evasion on it, as I could:

Boots are Darkrays, feel comfortable with them, but walking speed is slow if you have no Frenzy Charges.

Jewellry is just for filling up resistances and Intelligence/Strength.

If you have a need for expensive items, try to go for an Opal Ring, which gives more elemental damage:

And last but not least, you can use a lot of flasks, at the moment I'm testing these and they are quite fine for boss killing:

Last edited by Shatiya on Sep 5, 2017, 3:40:57 AM
Bump.

So far almost 90 lvl, Atziri, uber lab done easily. Farming red maps. Great build.

please post bandits for 3.0

i had a bunch of questions about your build as a new player.

I dont see you grabbing int anywhere, how are you able to equip the claws?

Also, how are you generating frenzy charges?
im getting 30k dps in h/o and like 65k in shaped strand, am i doing something wrong? i got public characters u can check it
edit
Last edited by Sicarax on Sep 8, 2017, 5:47:32 PM
"
aceyda wrote:
Could you please add some Information about Uniques for Leveling? Im kinda new to the game (Have a 70 char but dont like him) and I dont know what uniques for leveling i should buy.

you should look into a Tabula, some MS boots (Wanderlusts is usually what I use), Elreon jewelry, Goldrim's, Peregrine, etc.

As far as weapons, I used Last Resort's until I switched to Ewar's and a decent damaged rare sword. I prefer the extra chain from Ewar's. You can switch to an Al Dinh and Wasp Nest too as you go for some good claws. Luckily this build levels pretty easily compared to most with the chilling effect.
Maybe I'm just missing it, but at any point in the guide does it show the entire ascendancy? The only one i see is the one to pick up at around level 40, Way of the Poacher. None of the passive trees have the ascendancy either, please respond!
Edit: I'm guessing just Avatar of Slaughter and Avatar of the Veil, but it could be confusing to other newer players as well.
Last edited by SubparPete on Sep 9, 2017, 3:33:26 PM
Any updates for the guide to come? I'd really like to start this build again. But I see nothing has been updated for 3.0 yet. I want a new Harbringer character. Was playing with Frostbolt totems and it just got so boring.
"
SubparPete wrote:
Maybe I'm just missing it, but at any point in the guide does it show the entire ascendancy? The only one i see is the one to pick up at around level 40, Way of the Poacher. None of the passive trees have the ascendancy either, please respond!
Edit: I'm guessing just Avatar of Slaughter and Avatar of the Veil, but it could be confusing to other newer players as well.

Hey, your guess is correct:

Normal lab - Way of the Poacher (for Frenzy charge generation)
Cruel lab - Avatar of the Slaughter (for more Frenzy charges an more damage and movement)
Merciless lab - Quartz Infusion (for dodge and phasing)
Uber lab - Avatar of the Veil (for more damage, movement and ailment immunity)

br

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info