So I just realized if I do ssf...

I have always played solo self found in Standard. I have roughly 1000 hours in PoE.

See these? If it wasn't for my currency tab, they would just be taking up space in my stash. I have yet to find an item worth using one on. They're less valuable to me than a level 12 unique, I can at least get some alch shards out of that.

Also, enjoy constantly making full sets for chaos recipe.
7 ex in 1k hours? I though I have bad luck...
"
suszterpatt wrote:
I have always played solo self found in Standard. I have roughly 1000 hours in PoE.

See these? If it wasn't for my currency tab, they would just be taking up space in my stash. I have yet to find an item worth using one on. They're less valuable to me than a level 12 unique, I can at least get some alch shards out of that.

Also, enjoy constantly making full sets for chaos recipe.

-8 elreon jewelry-> regal 70+ life -> master craft multiple mods.
"
ladish wrote:

Regal 70+ life? How many regals do you think that requires? Average?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
ladish wrote:

A lot but we're talking about 1000 hours ssf. You could also put in some imagination and replace 70+ life with whatever other stat you might be looking for (like es or a good res roll).
The real "bad luck" part here is clearly not finding ANY 4-mod items good enough to yolo-exalt before/after crafting another mod.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
ladish wrote:

well you only get one elreon jewellery per day, so completing the unid regal recipe every 2 days isnt very taxing.
SSF exalts are down to about 10 hrs per exalt now, without being efficient

If you know how to do it.

Method.

Results ongoing.

Fun fact, while exalt farming via this method, I'd gotten 18 exalts from div cards by the time an exalt actually dropped.

Casually casual.

Also now that we know they're changing over 100uniques and making them generally more useful, finding one, assuming it's useful for your build, will be that much more exciting and fun knowing you can progress further with ease. I can't wait for ssf and to be locked into it.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
SSF exalts are down to about 10 hrs per exalt now, without being efficient

If you know how to do it.

Method.

Results ongoing.

Fun fact, while exalt farming via this method, I'd gotten 18 exalts from div cards by the time an exalt actually dropped.

Yep! I plan on farming for cards that's for sure, best part of that is being so dedicated to look for the card you don't realize how much exp and other stuff you get and how fast too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info