So I just realized if I do ssf...

I'm pretty new to loot filters and plan on starting SSF-only from next league. Is this a good option, so I won't ever miss anything valuable in SSF?

"
NeverSink's Filter - Regular - Used by the majority of players. It won't hide anything expensive, while filtering out all the trash. Great for beginners and experienced players alike, especially if you enjoy chaos recipes. I usually start new leagues with this version.
Last edited by Steamr0ller on Feb 25, 2017, 3:05:15 PM
"
Boem wrote:
Your going to get real creative to solve issue's is all there is to it.

Peace,

-Boem-

This

It will probably be crazy slower but also way more exciting
"
ladish wrote:

-8 elreon jewelry-> regal 70+ life -> master craft multiple mods.

But is that worth it? The mods crafted by masters are usually very low tier. Having this degree of control over an item is great, but but an item made with two chosen affixes, one from the regal and the rest from Masters would be significantly less powerful than a rare found in the wild with a good roll. Are the exalts worth using for this?
"
I'm pretty new to loot filters and plan on starting SSF-only from next league. Is this a good option, so I won't ever miss anything valuable in SSF?

"
NeverSink's Filter - Regular - Used by the majority of players. It won't hide anything expensive, while filtering out all the trash. Great for beginners and experienced players alike, especially if you enjoy chaos recipes. I usually start new leagues with this version.

IIRC, you can comment out a line in the filter and that will make it so it doesn't hide items, just make their name tags really small
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"

"

No you won't, what regular hides is scroll fragment trash that you can't use for anything at all, even for crafting.
"
GooberM wrote:
"

"

IIRC, you can comment out a line in the filter and that will make it so it doesn't hide items, just make their name tags really small

I don't think that will cut it, you also at first want to pick up 3 and 4 link stuff, all jewelry, etc
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Really recommend turning off you loot filter for the first Act... or at least up until the prison. Often even a white drop is better than no drop.
You will be hoarding just as per usual, just maybe not fusings imo because I think those are the ones running out the most at least to me in comparison to drop rate and use.

Maybe I'll be spending some more alchs and chaos with ssf now that I think about it.
ey
Yeah, fusings and chromatics tend to be my big bottlenecks when doing SSF. I advise everyone to save these up, and particularly to be aggressive in picking up RGB items while leveling.

More importantly, plan your build and gear choices so you know what colours you'll need in each slot, and try to steer your crafting onto suitable bases & plan your build accordingly. You don't want to end up needing 5R1B on a Vaal Regalia, for example.. (pro-tip: no)
Check all vendors after each level up for tri-colour links, 5 links and 6 sockets!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info