Legacy League Relics

Thx , but please change a collor of this relics ! Think about red or violet :) this is between brown and green, its no good is not a color of Kings. The king's collor is special violet.
Meh....not really all that excited about this league, considering my rng.... ya'll know the song?

If it wasn't for bad rng, I'd have no rng at all.......
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Yey, MTG style...People like shinies, right?
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
DeVolulker wrote:
Thx , but please change a collor of this relics ! Think about red or violet :) this is between brown and green, its no good is not a color of Kings. The king's collor is special violet.

What?
So.... why exactly do you introduce items that you know are broken? GGG logic is beyond me.

Only seems to make sense if you just don't care about standard league.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
In the same vein, using a Divine Orb on Relics that are in their pre-nerf state will make them worse. Therefore, in order to get a well-rolled Relic, you’ll need to vigilantly pray to RNGesus for that lucky drop! Unique items that had their values reduced with past balance changes will cause a Divine Orb to roll the mod down to its current values.

good news
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
"
DeVolulker wrote:

Lol, sure... I see lots of norse kings in violet or purple, or egyptian, or persian, or greek, or mongolian...

Purple was "royal" on this continent due to low availability and got used only during some periods. The one institution, that kept purple for much longer, is the catholic church.

Check India for a royal color. They had every color in abundance, so what royal color do you find there?

And think about this: Relics normally are quite old (as their name implies), so they loose their colors first, so brown-green is absolutely ok.

If you don't like how it looks: press m and put a skin on it.
Last edited by haensel on Feb 22, 2017, 4:38:54 AM
What is the reason of gameplay feature which will actually address less than 1% of playerbase?
violet mean purple sorry for my english :)
"
Vinwolfy wrote:
Question: What category will the key be under for it to appear in my loot filter? Currency?

Before 2.6.0 hits we'll let you know what information you need in order to udpate your item filter in time! We typically post this news around three days prior to the launch day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info