Legacy League Relics

Wait wait wait.. are you trying to salvage the legacy item situation by turning them into ancients much harder to acquire? :D
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
BULLSHIT !
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Thx ggg!

just another rng gated thing that 99% of the players wont see unless they are full on no lifers , no thx
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(
"
BAD9eR wrote:

just another rng gated thing that 99% of the players wont see unless they are full on no lifers , no thx

Yeah, welcome to PoE. What game have you been playing up until now? It's always been like this and probably always will. There are always other games.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
In some cases, Relics may not have better values than their current form. However, in many of these cases you will be able to use a Divine Orb to reroll its mod values to match its current values, while keeping the unique Relic border.

In the same vein, using a Divine Orb on Relics that are in their pre-nerf state will make them worse.

That's bad :( As usual, you are missing half of the things to be good. Divines should reroll in Legacy values to be fine.

And by the way, convert every old Legacy to Relics.

Because with your thing, we will have items with Relics skin but new mods and Legacy items with normal skin... That's bullsh*t.

You are missing the best opportunity to put some order into the jungle of Legacy items. Item management is already a nightmare, why not make something *clean* this time?

Is PoE doomed to be a first draft game??
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxOculist : lvl 94 Occultist BV/Low Life/Dual VB [Standard]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxLegacy on Feb 23, 2017, 11:53:40 PM
because all the owners of legacy items would cry to high heaven; look I dont care, you dont care, but that guy who spent 3 months grinding to buy his legacy mjolnir for 100 ex DOES care, even if the collector`s item is not that good anymore.
this way you have the "real" legacy items, which will retain their value and stay exactly as they are.
and the "foil" legacy items which you can now get, which will always be 2nd rate to the real ones.
that said, I still want to see the list of uniques, I only know of 2 or 3 legacy uniques I dont have that I would like, and honestly (for me) none are worth playing a full league for.
that said, I ll still play it, and still support GGG.
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
will LEG KAOM´S HEART arrive aswell in this league ??
Probably yes.
Cool, can't wait to find a legacy mjolner. That shit is OP. Oh, wait...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info