Gender disbalance in game

Female characters also have a clear advantage in miniature custody battles... My marauder only gets to see my mini bear cub on the weekends :(
Recent polls have shown that 100% of Shadows, Templars, Duelists and Marauders are male.

I'm so fucking triggered right now...

WHERE MY QUOTAS AT?!
IGN: Kyrell
"
Gamtsuki wrote:
Another big problem with path of exile storyline is disbalance of gender representation in game. Even in Diablo 2 there are a lot better represented women.

Finally! I really waited for this thread since some time...... There you go - the first wannabe political correctness looser that isn't only bitching about racism and nazi references after globe girls went down the drain! Do you know that ggg even changed their original gui because of all you whining little scumbacks and you still have the nerf to play the gender card? Lucky you I can not even express what I think about people like you because it would be against the tos.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Is it true that trolling on the forums is a prerequisite for catching tropical fish in the southern forest fishing spot?
Cause patriarchy.
Most of what you say is garbage, but i agree on piety. I took off 2 leagues and now shes a dominatrix, it would be like if Dominus suddenly started telling you to call him daddy.

"
Is it true that trolling on the forums is a prerequisite for catching tropical fish in the southern forest fishing spot?

I mean it can't hurt
I need a signature to look legit
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Duelist:

Belly of the Beast skinned.

"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Feb 21, 2017, 7:15:01 PM
OP is correct, the female gender is not balanced in this game as opposed to the male gender.

You hear that GGG, we need more chest size, they all look males! , it is called "Fan Service"

oooppsss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info