PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Gender disbalance in game

Another big problem with path of exile storyline is disbalance of gender representation in game. Even in Diablo 2 there are a lot better represented women.

Most of male characters is good voiced and deeply developed. Examples: Dominus, all of his voice-lines is absolutely amazing, except ones with skill using. Izaro, best villain in the game, he looks really fanatical evil emperor who want to make evil empire, and BEST voice-lines in game. The Shaper, his comments on maps at first completion. Eater of Souls and his the harvest encounter are very good (duelist and scion).

And now how women portrayed in path of exile... pretending to be comedian.

Piety, dr. Mongele of Wraeclast, completely crazy and also prostitute. Queen Atziri, who sacrificed entire continent for 'eternal life' and insane too. And just plain characters like Nessa, Yeena, Clarissa.

Even if we see at our characters there are god-tier Templar and Duelist, great crusader who thinking only about God, really great man, and duelist from arena (best by default). There are good marauder. And... greenpeace terrorist Ranger with no personality except 'kill humans and nightmares, save nature', crazy witch supposed to be old thaumaturgist lady but acting like harley queen. And Scion nerfed in 2.0.

The only good thing about it in path of exile is realistic armour / cloth for women.
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 8:49:15 PM
Oh no you didnt!
Too obvious.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Troll thread. Please let it die.
Yea, I can see this being an issue in real life, so that means PoE is realistic?
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Exiles, *tphy*!

Greust does not disappoint. The seal of disapproval is his best work.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 21, 2017, 1:49:28 PM
Most fun times on forum aren't when league starts, everyones rushing then. Most fun times are at end of league when people are so bored and mass trolling starts at unseen rate. Keep it going please, 10 more days.
Spreading salt since 2006
I've heard from a reliable source, that starting in 3.0, female characters will earn 78% experience compared to male characters. #ExperienceGapisReal

Also, I hate myself for replying to this garbage.
"
Tiamat85 wrote:
I've heard from a reliable source, that starting in 3.0, female characters will earn 78% experience compared to male characters. #ExperienceGapisReal

Also, I hate myself for replying to this garbage.

Also, when trading, you only have to give players using female characters 78% of the agreed upon price.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info