Gender disbalance in game

"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Tiamat85 wrote:
I've heard from a reliable source, that starting in 3.0, female characters will earn 78% experience compared to male characters. #ExperienceGapisReal

Also, I hate myself for replying to this garbage.

Also, when trading, you only have to give players using female characters 78% of the agreed upon price.

But on the downside, 78% of all female characters are being played by male players.
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Tiamat85 wrote:
I've heard from a reliable source, that starting in 3.0, female characters will earn 78% experience compared to male characters. #ExperienceGapisReal

Also, I hate myself for replying to this garbage.

Also, when trading, you only have to give players using female characters 78% of the agreed upon price.

yeah but when either of characters leave party you lose half your currency
Yeah I agree POE have big gender disbalance. Marauder have a bigger breast than the witch. Not fair!
Templar used to be female.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I vote for 50/50 quotas ! And all the reluctants have to be converted by force, repent !
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

was she pantless back then?
Brain washing in action.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

was she pantless back then?

Some things never change even after cosmetic surgery.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I think you mistook Tumblr for the official poe forums.

A common mistake.
I'm only going to say that the best voice acting in the game is, far and beyond, Piety. She is the only character I stop and listen to, especially the one liners in the Warden's Chamber and the Chambers of Sin.

And look at the hubbub when they changed Zana's voice! You changed Malakai's I doubt anyone would flinch.

P.S. Dominus is a close second in voice acting.

P.P.S. Don't feed the trolls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info