Trading in-game currencies and goods for some store items with GGG assistance

I just play and hope on luck.
I got 2 mortal sets from 12 normal Atziri sets. With help of my friend. And I helping him now.
I sold 1 set. @nd set was used by familiar player. This set gave Axe.
I have run 1 t15 map(Dark Forest) with random companion. Just offered him to run it. 2 t16 map were dropped. Chimera map mods were really mad. 2 t16 maps were dropped before boss. That run wasn't successful.
Next day I asked familiar player to run Mino map. 3 t16 maps were dropped.

And I still have more maps in stash. I get 3-4 per run because I know how to improve drop.

League is ending. That's why I am helping some people. I am not sure about playing in Standart League, so why not? If you can help other, why would you refuse to do so?

Also, I have tryed Perandus. This mod is positive. I got profit.

40 challenges is not hard to get. All you need is to find other people with the same task. I found such players. They got 40/40. I got too.

All you need - time and knowledge.

PS I still hope "Gift System" will be implemented to PoE.
This was a hoot to read everyone, thanks for the entertainment.
"
Uranist wrote:
And I still have more maps in stash. I get 3-4 per run because I know how to improve drop.

Ok OP I'll bite, how does one improve the drop rate? I think we are all quite curious on how you managed that.
"
Uranist wrote:
I just play and hope on luck.
I got 2 mortal sets from 12 normal Atziri sets. With help of my friend. And I helping him now.
I sold 1 set. @nd set was used by familiar player. This set gave Axe.
I have run 1 t15 map(Dark Forest) with random companion. Just offered him to run it. 2 t16 map were dropped. Chimera map mods were really mad. 2 t16 maps were dropped before boss. That run wasn't successful.
Next day I asked familiar player to run Mino map. 3 t16 maps were dropped.

League is ending. That's why I am helping some people. I am not sure about playing in Standart League, so why not? If you can help other, why would you refuse to do so?

Also, I have tryed Perandus. This mod is positive. I got profit.

40 challenges is not hard to get. All you need is to find other people with the same task. I found such players. They got 40/40. I got too.

All you need - time and knowledge.

PS I still hope "Gift System" will be implemented to PoE.

Except you either learned to play on a different older account, or you cheated. There is no friggin way I am willing to believe somebody comes bumbling in with no prior PoE experience and managed to get 40 challenges and act like they didn't even lose sleep over it, while I've been playing since Open Beta and it still takes me an Average of 2 months to get 36/40. Admittedly, I don't try for full 40 because I am more concerned about making sure my gf makes it to her full mtx too and throw any spare currency her way. But no way in hell you are running red maps full sprint with only a month under your belt and somehow finishing every single challenge on top of advocating RMT.

Other posters here have more experience and time than me and you apparently managed to outpace them.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Feb 22, 2017, 12:19:19 AM
"
"
Docbp87 wrote:
The good news is that OP has probably put the spotlight squarely on himself so that if he engages in any activity that is bannable... it will be preeeeety hard to miss. Also, I also find it interesting that the account is only a month old. Hmm...

As soon as I actually thought to check his profile, considering a 40 chall advocating RMT seemed super fishy, I automatically thought that they probably already got caught flat our RMTing in the past, started a new account or had this one in back stock with items and crap, and is now trying to figure out how to not get caught/ somehow legalize its existence before they get caught again.

Regardless a 40 challenges, month old account advocating RMT is just wrong even if this account is clean.

I will never advocate RMT because it is against common rules. Not just Terms of Conduct, but real life rules.

RMT is the same as using plot of land without owner's permission.

To show my true intentions I made this topic.

If you want to know, how I could get 40 challenges - I can tell with details.
"
Uranist wrote:
"
"
Docbp87 wrote:
The good news is that OP has probably put the spotlight squarely on himself so that if he engages in any activity that is bannable... it will be preeeeety hard to miss. Also, I also find it interesting that the account is only a month old. Hmm...

As soon as I actually thought to check his profile, considering a 40 chall advocating RMT seemed super fishy, I automatically thought that they probably already got caught flat our RMTing in the past, started a new account or had this one in back stock with items and crap, and is now trying to figure out how to not get caught/ somehow legalize its existence before they get caught again.

Regardless a 40 challenges, month old account advocating RMT is just wrong even if this account is clean.

I will never advocate RMT because it is against common rules. Not just Terms of Conduct, but real life rules.

RMT is the same as using plot of land without owner's permission.

To show my true intentions I made this topic.

If you want to know, how I could get 40 challenges - I can tell with details.

No RMT would be if you were leasing the land from the owner, and then tried to sell the land to someone else and run off with the money. Or at least one of the closest things it could be.

And yes, you are advocating RMT when trying to justify it as "gifting" like the last rmter who tried to reason it away did.

The problem is particularly that the way you and others have tried to justify it, you don't understand that everything inside the world of PoE is GGG's property, so any kind of sale for something outside of the virtual world (including in exchange for mtx) with in game items, is taking GGG's property and saying you have ownership of it. You don't. Therefore, you can't pay somebody for hooking you up with their credit card with in game stuff because you are giving them something you don't own and they didn't purchase from the actual owners that don't allow a sale of that kind.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Feb 22, 2017, 12:26:07 AM
"
Except you either learned to play on a different older account, or you cheated. There is no friggin way I am willing to believe somebody comes bumbling in with no prior PoE experience and managed to get 40 challenges and act like they didn't even lose sleep over it, while I've been playing since Open Beta and it still takes me an Average of 2 months to get 36/40. Admittedly, I don't try for full 40 because I am more concerned about making sure my gf makes it to her full mtx too and throw any spare currency her way. But no way in hell you are running red maps full sprint with only a month under your belt and somehow finishing every single challenge on top of advocating RMT.

Other posters here have more experience and time than me and you apparently managed to outpace them.

Knowledge helps a lot.

One man paid me 1 ex for Atziri knowledge page. I got luck on 2nd try.
Other player was looking for one remaining vaal boss for 20 chaos. I helped him within 10 minutes. Most of time I was waiting for him.
I have bought some vaal orbs 1v:1c. 2 weeks late I sold them with exchange rate 2v:3c.
I try to get some good from strongboxes.
I know what prophecies are good to seal and sell' because I not have magic find character atm.

And the main detail. I do not do things alone. There are players with better internet connection. I provide them with maps.

I could make speedclearing build character, but my connection is really bad. I am lucky to see 50 ms ping. But usually I see 100-150.

Of course, I know how to run straightly to boss.

Finally, I play 6-8 hours every day. It is enough to earn some in-game currency.
"
No RMT would be if you were leasing the land from the owner, and then tried to sell the land to someone else and run off with the money. Or at least one of the closest things it could be.

And yes, you are advocating RMT when trying to justify it as "gifting" like the last rmter who tried to reason it away did.

The problem is particularly that the way you and others have tried to justify it, you don't understand that everything inside the world of PoE is GGG's property, so any kind of sale for something outside of the virtual world (including in exchange for mtx) with in game items, is taking GGG's property and saying you have ownership of it. You don't. Therefore, you can't pay somebody for hooking you up with their credit card with in game stuff because you are giving them something you don't own and they didn't purchase from the actual owners that don't allow a sale of that kind.
Things I was describing are normal for business. If you sell goods, you do not care who will pay. While you are the only one who gets profit - it is OK.

RMT makes situations where player gets profit secretly.

Full logical chain of this "gifting system":
1 "Mercenary" wants to get some armor and weapons but cannot pay for them. he is from small, poor country. But he knows his job.
2 "Boss" have enough money to buy armor and weapon for "mercenary".
3 "Boss" comes to landlord/"king" and pays some money to fill "mercenary" account.
4 "King" gets profit. "Boss" gets service. "Mercenary" gets weapon and armor.
No laws violated. Only "king" allows such operations. But such operations are profirable for "king". "King" gets money and favor.

This was "king" can devastate or at least break any "grey" or "black" market.

The only way to fight RMT for real is to legalize economic relationships.
"
Uranist wrote:
Things I was describing are normal for business. If you sell goods, you do not care who will pay. While you are the only one who gets profit - it is OK.

RMT makes situations where player gets profit secretly.

Full logical chain of this "gifting system":
1 "Mercenary" wants to get some armor and weapons but cannot pay for them. he is from small, poor country. But he knows his job.
2 "Boss" have enough money to buy armor and weapon for "mercenary".
3 "Boss" comes to landlord/"king" and pays some money to fill "mercenary" account.
4 "King" gets profit. "Boss" gets service. "Mercenary" gets weapon and armor.
No laws violated. Only "king" allows such operations. But such operations are profirable for "king". "King" gets money and favor.

This was "king" can devastate or at least break any "grey" or "black" market.

The only way to fight RMT for real is to legalize economic relationships.

There is no "secrecy" involved in rmt. Technically RMT isn't inherently wrong, hence you had D3's auction house. But GGG explicitly does not allow it in PoE. So secret or not, rmt is rmt.

And in your scenario you literally described pay to win, which GGG tries to avoid by banning RMTers. You are allowing somebody who got lucky/has more playtime to feed in game goods to somebody who doesn't have has much play time, to instantly get where they want to go with no actual effort other than "I have a good real life job."

Yeah it might be profitable for the "king" as GGG in your hypothetical, but it is unethical as shit in their view so it better not happen. Because again. It would be pay to win on the person "buying" the other players in game items. So yeah, pretend in your little fantasy a company as reputable as GGG will let that happen. Because if it did, the population it grew out of players who trusted GGG to be ethical and prevent P2W would be gone overnight. Game dead in a month tops.

And the bolded part: We should let everyone bot to their hearts content? Every game should open a auction house like D3 where the company gets a cut (look how well that mess turned out)?

Or lets go real world. Can't stop political corruption from happening so we should get ready to vote Putin in as 45.5th US President? Can't stop people from dying so we should load up some bazookas and speed up the process? Haven't found a 100% treatment for cancer so far, better start shooting cancer patients right upon diagnosis. Can't proactively stop people from domestically abusing their spouses so we better decriminali- oh...
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Feb 22, 2017, 1:09:44 AM
"
Or lets go real world. Can't stop political corruption from happening so we should get ready to vote Putin in as 45.5th US President? Can't stop people from dying so we should load up some bazookas and speed up the process? Haven't found a 100% treatment for cancer so far, better start shooting cancer patients right upon diagnosis. Can't proactively stop people from domestically abusing their spouses so we better decriminali- oh...

props my friend. I applaud you. Well done!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info