Trading in-game currencies and goods for some store items with GGG assistance

Hello. As I stated I want to make such kind of trading, but with help of GGG empleyes.

I am from Russia, that's why store prices are too expensive for my region.

Main question is:

Can GGG emplayers help me to make such trading?
I give goods to other player. He pays for me(stash tabs, for example).

It seems legit. I hope I wil get response asap.

PS I do not want to make scheme like: I give goods to other man - He gives me credit card number. I want to make trading with GGG help.
Last edited by Uranist on Feb 21, 2017, 12:27:14 PM
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2017, 8:06:46 PM
I highly doubt RMT is allowed.

Send an e-mail to support@grindinggear.com if you want to make sure.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
This is absolutely not allowed. You are asking for help facilitating RMT? Trading in game currency/items for money/real life anything is a bannable offense. So not only will GGG NOT help you do this, they will ban you for doing this.
U MAD?
Yes, there is a reason why there is no easy way to buy mtx for others...
Last edited by Alysma on Feb 21, 2017, 1:03:34 PM
It is not RMT.
Example

I help other man with things.
To buy them he has to spend his time.
To get them I have to spend my time.

He supports me with money. I support him with goods. GGG is agent who is controlling this process.
Player 1 gets store goods he cannot afford because of official Exchange Rates(dollar - rub).
Player 2 gets in-game goods he would, however, buy(but spending his time).
GGG, however, gets all money.

It is legit process. GGG is controlling agent, like a broker.

What is RMT? It is when you sell in-game goods stealthily, making disadvantage to GGG.
You are still exchanging in game goods for items that have a monetary value in real life (you get MTX, he gets in game items). GGG being a middle man is irrelevant.
U MAD?
Since I have the feeling that nothing we'll say will matter, anyway: why not cut this short and you go ahead and email GGG (support@grindinggear.com) for an official reply on what is RMT and what isn't...
Already sent letter to GGG support.

This problem is actual for many countries. There is one MMO(should not be named), which monthly subscription payment was different for russian region.

PS I know at least one MMO where such trading is allowed. You can buy code, which is used to add store points to your account. Trading procecc is verified via forum. And nobody calls this process RMT because you have to buy point code in official store.
Last edited by Uranist on Feb 21, 2017, 1:26:59 PM
"
Uranist wrote:
What is RMT?

Real Money Transactions are when you spend real money on what is only supposed to be obtainable using in-game items and currencies. You are suggesting that another player spends their real money to get your in-game items. That's RMT. It's literally the exact definition of it.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
RMT is when you sell goods to other player and get real money. You are getting real money.
The method I described is without real money trading. it is like present or gift.

Is there any law/rule that doesn't allow you to make official gift to other player, if he helps you?

I wish GGG implement gift system to the store. There are many projects with gift system.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info