Milo "Finally" Crosses The Line

"

Milo isn't a "troll". He's not a brave warrior fighting the PC police. He's not even insightful or interesting or even really funny. He's just a bigot.

--------

What even makes Milo a thing, anyways? Why is this person famous? He's painted as this intellectual leader of the right wing, but I can't for the life of me figure out why. Nothing he says is interesting, and he's not saying it in an interesting way.

You might want to take a look in the mirror for your answer as to why he's a thing. According to you, he's neither interesting, nor brave...nothing meaningful about him at all yet you can't figure him out or his appeal...just as you go out of your way to create a forum post about him in the off section of an ARPG.

Why is Milo a thing? It's because people of your sensitivities are so, so easily wound up. I hope you can at least realize and appreciate that if Milo is the embodiment of troll culture, you are exactly the complement he must have in order to have any semblance of fame or influence.

Maher was dead on in his interview. You always, always, always take the bait.

He's an intellectual leader of the right wing. Really? He lives and breathes almost exclusively in social media. That's not intellectual; Victor Davis Hanson is an example of a politically right intellectual. Milo commands no tangible leadership among any significant portion of the electorate...anywhere. Your own insecurities prop him up way beyond anything he actually is. Oh my goodness something bad and horrid on a podcast from the interwebz something something distasteful something something.

All this boils down to is that he is on "the right". Ooooooo the scary "right" that likes to visit their local parish on Sundays, or that generally favor realism over liberalism in international relation theory. OOoooooooOOOoOoO so scary, so backwards. If he wasn't "of the right", you would never care.

Unless you're hopelessly dependent on Twitter-verse, or desperate for a dig against the scary, scary, right, nobody gives a shit about Milo Y.

@soneka101: you did come off as a douchebag, at least it looked that way to me. Of course, I wasn't the epitome of friendliness either. The egg or the hen, who knows. It's fine, no hard feelings on my part. I don't get emotionally invested in forum discussions. In my experience, all arguments between Americans and Europeans on that topic end up as shouting matches. If you have time to spare and are interested, here's an answer of mine on Quora on a slightly related issue:

https://www.quora.com/Can-a-female-teacher-hug-a-male-high-school-student-on-his-birthday/answer/Milen-Semkov

The comments are of particular note. I honestly don't get it why people get so angry from the idea of a teenager having sex with an older person. For the record, I've never had sex with a teenager once I was over 19 myself. And it's completely legal in my country.

"
Right, but then what? I get how such actions might draw eyes to him, but what keeps people there? Pure tribalism? "Hey, this guy on our side said shitty, assholish things, and now people are throwing him out! QUICK, RALLY TO OUR SIDE!" If I ever do that, do me a favor and bitchslap the stupid out of my face. If the first few whacks won't do it, continue until it starts to draw blood.

Tribalism always plays an important role when large groups of people are involved, and this is no exception. Neither side of the debate is immune to this. Group psychology is fascinating.

About bitchslapping the stupid, I can't be bothered to have such an active stance against it. If you try to fight stupidity in other people, you have a futile and frustrating fight ahead of you. If you try to fight stupidity in yourself, that's a noble endeavor and it's also your problem, not mine.

To be honest, you seem a bit too bloodthirsty in an intellectual kind of way. People like that have committed heinous acts throughout history, always convinced they're doing it for some higher good.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Feb 21, 2017, 12:47:57 PM
People think right leaning people see Milo as a intellectual leader.... WHAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

he is a creation of the regressive left, he would not be popular without them
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
People think right leaning people see Milo as a intellectual leader.... WHAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

The way I see him is... A troll from the right that is just baiting rage and enjoy triggering the SJW and liberals. If they would sat down with him and try having a real debate or argument, he would be very easy to overcome and win against. He end exposing Liberal's stupidity because none of them try arguing or debating with him even if it would be an easy win for them. He's not a genius level intellect scholar or anything similar. He's just a regular Troll. And when you lose vs a Troll... you're bad.

That's how I see thing, even a bad troll can win against SJW, that's how stupid they are.

Best example recently was when he was invited on Bill Maher's show and he talked with a few leftist... What was the best they could say to Milo???? Go F*** yourself. lol it's a blatant proof of how low their argument is and how desesperate they are.
Last edited by diablofdb on Feb 21, 2017, 1:17:33 PM
"
Manocean wrote:

This is exactly right. Milo is a shock trooper* whose job is to trigger 3rd wave feminazis on some TV show. His job is to lay the minefield and ambush the regressive left.

From wiki:

"Shock troop" is a calque, a loose translation[1] of the German word Stoßtrupp. Military units which contain assault troops are typically organized for mobility with the intention that they will penetrate through enemy defences and attack into the enemy's vulnerable rear areas.

:D
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
"
Head_Less wrote:
yet libs won t condemn The marriage of a 9 year old little girl and a prophet.

Let me just take a quick poll of all the "liberals" I know (i.e. my family and pretty much all of my friends and acquaintances).

Results are in, and fucking everybody thinks that has nothing to do with islam

Fixed for accuracy purposes
Oblivious
Milo is just great for fighting liberals because he is a gay jew, love black men and voted for Trump. Guess until now you could not call him anything and it really pissed the left.

They found how to get him this time, silly him.

He should have just said he agree with non christian underage religious marriage.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 21, 2017, 1:41:09 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
Milo is just great for fighting liberals because he is a gay jew, love black men and voted for Trump. Guess until now you could not call him anything and it really pissed the left.

They found how to get him this time, silly him.

He should have just said he agree with non christian underage religious marriage.

I don't like googling him, but I've heard that you can't find a picture of him with a black boyfriend, and well, if you use black people just for f**king them it doesn't necessarily means you love them.
"
morbo wrote:
How's leaving your 14 yo daughter in the hands of a 30 yo man gonna transform her into a strong adult? Or leaving your 14 yo boy who thinks he may be gay, to go around fuck 10 years older men? Is that gonna help him growing up or maybe destroy him for life?

You guys seriously think that 14 year old teens having sexual relationships with 10 or 20 years older adults is healthy? Don't you see the potential for abuse here? The taking advantage of and the dominant influence that a grown up man can have on a confused teen? Do you really want your daughter to be "pumped and dumped" by some twice divorced guy... -_-

14 yo are far from being mentally / emotionally mature, even tho they may be sexually mature. Now, we can argue why it is so, and if & how this should be "fixed" in western society. But allowing older people (esp. men) to take advantage of teens is not the right way to "teach life lessons".
As I said earlier, in Fantasy Scrotie Makes All the Laws Land, age of consent would be 15. But let's say: 15 and 30.

1. All romantic relationships have the potential for abuse, regardless of age difference. It's important that young adults how to identify they're in abusive (and non-abusive) relationships, by using with non-romantic friendships in childhood as learning opportunities. This means talking about your child's friendships, and not alienating your child such that they no longer trust you.
2. Young adults should understand that they're on mind-effecting drugs called hormones. Reproduction is (obviously) something evolution rewards, so very strong and Pavlovian forces converge on the brain chemistry of adolescents, both in the pursuit of and — most importantly — after sexual intercourse. Things are not always as they seem during a post-coitus high. Pets that are not spayed or neutered demonstrate this principle very eloquently.
3. Young adults should be resourceful. They should know how to seek for help that they've never sought before, and how to use objects as tools accomplishing goals other than their conventional purpose. These social and mechanical skills can prove vital in survival situations with bad people.
4. Last but not least, young adults should have a passing familiarity with duplicity and concealed motives. You should cover the history of specific con-men in nonfiction, and utilize a harmless game environment (such as poker or the Mafia party game) to actively practice lying to your children, and they practice seeing through your lies.

These are key life skills. You don't make young adults stronger against abusive sexual relationships by sheltering them and waiting; you make them stronger by arming them with skills. The push to raise age of consent is motivated by two things: virtue signaling, and the lazy hope that someone or something else will fill in the gaps in training left by parental neglect.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 21, 2017, 2:30:48 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
These are key life skills. You don't make young adults stronger against abusive sexual relationships by sheltering them and waiting; you make them stronger by arming them with skills.

So a father should arm his daughter with these skills already at say 12, so that she can be prepared for sex with older men at 14? This sounds insane to me. A father should guide a daughter until at least 18 and not allow her to fuck men that are close to his age.

A relationship between two teenagers is much less likely to be abusive, than a relationship between young girls and older men. And you as a father at least have a chance to exert influence, have control over or can teach the teenage boy seeing your daughter, while you have zero influence over some old guy.

A 25+ years old guy, looking for sex with 14+ yo girls can only be two things: a pervert or a totally messed up person, who cannot establish stabile relationships with women his age. In both cases you do not want such men near your daughter!! It's a father's job to keep such vultures away.

I have much less problems with young boys having sex with older women, because males are less emotionally fragile than females. Tho there can be abuse even in this case, but less likely.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Feb 21, 2017, 3:12:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info