Milo "Finally" Crosses The Line

"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:
I watch the JRE podcast ever time one comes out, I remember this podcast and I don't know why only now that people are freaking out about the content of it. I don't even know if the people that are freaking out about it watched the same podcast as I did, it just seems that a lot of "those sites" that like to stir up stories to incite a huge reaction from people found another topic to do it with and it's clearly working.

it's what the left has been doing in the past 6-8 years non stop

we have daily example with PewDiePie and Trump.

You mean PewDiePie the Nazi White Supremacist Hero, and Donald Trump the man who is going to nuke Europe, paid hookers to piss on a bed obama slept in and is going to put transexuals in internment camps? Don't defend them.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Feb 21, 2017, 9:46:54 AM
"
morbo wrote:
Condoning sex between children and adults is disgusting. This cannot be anything else but an abusive relationship, hovewer you put it. With such comments Milo sank on the level of far-leftists, who are trying to condone pedophilia:

Meet pedophiles who mean well. This leftist ideological dumpster site, has other articles that try to normalize pedophiles, ie. put a friendly face on them. Some of them has been pulled, it seems, because of the backlash.

"Sex between children and adults" vs. "Pedophiles who don't want to have sex with children and want to be able to seek psychiatric help".

Yes, clearly, these are the same thing.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
Manocean wrote:

You mean PewDiePie the Nazi White Supremacist Hero, and Donald Trump the man who is going to nuke Europe, paid hookers to piss on a bed obama slept in and is going to put transexuals in internment camps? Don't defend them.

I want to know... and be honest. That story about Trump paying trans hooker to give him golden showers, am I the only one who knew it was fake before it was proven to be fake... just by the way it looked. It totally smell like bullshit wrote by an internet troll.

He gets a new book deal anyways, so who cares? Stop giving this guy a platform. Plus you know Off Topic has a vocal minority of pro Trump trolls who fight for Milo and his idiotic LGBTphobia.
"
Bars wrote:
"
soneka101 wrote:

Are an adult? Do you have sex with teenager boys/girls? If you do, it's because you are attracted to their underdeveloped body? Or it's their naivety that attracts you? Or do you go after them because woman/men of your age don't want have sex with you?

I'm 31, you missed spectacularly on all other counts. Sorry, buddy. I was attracted to, ahem, well-developed girls even when I was twelve. Also, shaming tactics and emotional manipulation only make me bored.

If you wanted to induce yawns, you succeeded.

It's not shaming tactics, if you are an adult that goes after kids these are the only motivations I can imagine that one could have.

You were twelve and you liked well developed girls, I suppose you had your adventures and nothing negative resulted from it, but that was your experience, can you speak for others as well?

As an adult, and not taking in consideration your past, do you really think there is valid reason that an adult should be able to go after teenagers? It has to be kids? Can't go after anyone else?

In your case, you were 12 and liked well developed girls, would it be bad if you had to wait? How bad?
"
soneka101 wrote:

About countries like mexico having that kind of age of consent, f**k, can we really do something about it? It's like muslim countries that still stone people to death on the streets, we hate it, but besides talking about it what can we do?

I had sex when I was 14, and she was old enough to be a legally consenting adult. Im not sure Id really equate the experience to being stoned to death in a street. We were both probably stoned on many of the occasions but I think we both found both activities quite enjoyable.

I dunno, I dont rly have too much of an issue with anything from the quote tbh. I dont know the guy, from a brief search of other things hes said he sounds like a bit of an idiot, I wont judge him solely on this particular outburst.

I do believe that if you treat people like kids then they will think and act like kids. I feel like a lot of things in life you dont wake up one day and suddenly you are mature and well adjusted enough to take responsiblity for it. I wasnt mature or responsible enough to deal with being an adult with an adult job when I first went out and got a job, that was a reality I just had to adjust to. I think if I waited another 4 years I wouldnt have been any closer to being adjusted to it all, the time I was going to be ready to deal with it all was probably always going to be 6 months after I actually had the job.

Sex is just such a highly charged subject, I feel like our societies are still very anal up tight about it all. Theres a lot of shame and taboo surrounding it, shit gets heavy. I cant help but feel like we ultimately create more pedophiles, rapists and people who have had traumatic sexual experiences by being so intense on the subject. The more taboo, forbidden, repressed you make a thing the more power you give it. Catholic church, really big deal made of sex, certain people not even allowed to have sex at all, and its essentially been a green house for growing child molesters over the ages. America and Uk, more of a problem with drugs and addicts than countries with far less harsh laws on these things. Japan, all manner of repressed shit, all manner of bizarre school girls underwear incest tentacle rape crazy sauce going on.

Theres obviously a lot of 14 year olds in our current society who are not ready, and a lot of weird old men whod love to harmfully take advantage of them. So you side with protecting those kids against the filthy old men over the rights of a sexually mature 14 year old to go out and fuck whoever they want. Of course, wouldnt try and debate that is the way to go. But I feel like that is essentially what it is and i dont feel a need to try and deny it or hate someone for talking in those terms. Like I said, I had sex when I was 14, who decided I was old enough? Nature decided I was old enough, I decided I was old enough, she decided I was old enough and that was that, fucks given, no harm done. I wasnt a 7 year old kid who looked like a 7 year old kid, that girl didnt fancy little kids, I was a nearly 6 foot tall bloke who drunk bear and had to shave my face, she was 16, she had big boobs and big hips, we both could walk into a pub, order drinks, sit down and drink them without anyone asking us for id in a country with an age of 18 for buying alcohol. No one who wanted to have sex with either of us would have been a pedophile. It may not be convenient but its true.

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
soneka101 wrote:

About countries like mexico having that kind of age of consent, f**k, can we really do something about it? It's like muslim countries that still stone people to death on the streets, we hate it, but besides talking about it what can we do?

I had sex when I was 14, and she was old enough to be a legally consenting adult. Im not sure Id really equate the experience to being stoned to death in a street. We were both probably stoned on many of the occasions but I think we both found both activities quite enjoyable.

I dunno, I dont rly have too much of an issue with anything from the quote tbh. I dont know the guy, from a brief search of other things hes said he sounds like a bit of an idiot, I wont judge him solely on this particular outburst.

I do believe that if you treat people like kids then they will think and act like kids. I feel like a lot of things in life you dont wake up one day and suddenly you are mature and well adjusted enough to take responsiblity for it. I wasnt mature or responsible enough to deal with being an adult with an adult job when I first went out and got a job, that was a reality I just had to adjust to. I think if I waited another 4 years I wouldnt have been any closer to being adjusted to it all, the time I was going to be ready to deal with it all was probably always going to be 6 months after I actually had the job.

Sex is just such a highly charged subject, I feel like our societies are still very anal up tight about it all. Theres a lot of shame and taboo surrounding it, shit gets heavy. I cant help but feel like we ultimately create more pedophiles, rapists and people who have had traumatic sexual experiences by being so intense on the subject. The more taboo, forbidden, repressed you make a thing the more power you give it. Catholic church, really big deal made of sex, certain people not even allowed to have sex at all, and its essentially been a green house for growing child molesters over the ages. America and Uk, more of a problem with drugs and addicts than countries with far less harsh laws on these things. Japan, all manner of repressed shit, all manner of bizarre school girls underwear incest tentacle rape crazy sauce going on.

Theres obviously a lot of 14 year olds in our current society who are not ready, and a lot of weird old men whod love to harmfully take advantage of them. So you side with protecting those kids against the filthy old men over the rights of a sexually mature 14 year old to go out and fuck whoever they want. Of course, wouldnt try and debate that is the way to go. But I feel like that is essentially what it is and i dont feel a need to try and deny it or hate someone for talking in those terms. Like I said, I had sex when I was 14, who decided I was old enough? Nature decided I was old enough, I decided I was old enough, she decided I was old enough and that was that, fucks given, no harm done. I wasnt a 7 year old kid who looked like a 7 year old kid, that girl didnt fancy little kids, I was a nearly 6 foot tall bloke who drunk bear and had to shave my face, she was 16, she had big boobs and big hips, we both could walk into a pub, order drinks, sit down and drink them without anyone asking us for id in a country with an age of 18 for buying alcohol. No one who wanted to have sex with either of us would have been a pedophile. It may not be convenient but its true.

No dude, you got me a little wrong here, my biggest issue is not with a 16 having sex with a 14 old.

My problem is with mature and sly 3x years old, going after naive 14 years old, one is just having sex, the other most of the times is taking advantage.
"
soneka101 wrote:

It's not shaming tactics, if you are an adult that goes after kids these are the only motivations I can imagine that one could have.

See, that's the thing. You saw me agreeing with something Scrotie said, which had nothing to do with adults going after teenagers, and you immediately assumed we're both raging pedos. Classic brain shutdown.

"
soneka101 wrote:

You were twelve and you liked well developed girls, I suppose you had your adventures and nothing negative resulted from it, but that was your experience, can you speak for others as well?

I try not to speak for others and determine what they should/could do, think and feel. I suppose this is a strange concept to you.

"
soneka101 wrote:

As an adult, and not taking in consideration your past, do you really think there is valid reason that an adult should be able to go after teenagers? It has to be kids? Can't go after anyone else?

In your case, you were 12 and liked well developed girls, would it be bad if you had to wait? How bad?

First off, teenagers are not kids. Second, as I and Scrotie already mentioned, the legal age of consent in most of the world is lower than in the USA. As far as the reasoning goes, it's pretty simple. A teenager already has all the biological machinery and capabilities to procreate - this means nature considers them ready to have sex.

Besides, why shouldn't a teenager be able to have sex with someone older? Spare me the vestigial religious pseudo-morality which somehow makes sex an immoral and dirty deed. In fact, if you're inexperienced, your first few times will be much better with a more experienced partner.

The burden of proof is on you, not on me. You want to impose restrictions and tell people what to do. You have to justify your position.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
"Sex between children and adults" vs. "Pedophiles who don't want to have sex with children and want to be able to seek psychiatric help".

Yes, clearly, these are the same thing.

Far-leftists have been experimenting with attempts to normalize pedophilia for a while now, among other weird shit like necrophilia and incest. That site has given a platform to pedphiles several times, ofc. only pedophiles who "have never touched a kid". Or so they claim.

A lot of "progressive liberals" will tell you that sex between consenting 13 yo and a 30 yo adult, is ok, cause it's just love. More or less in line with Milo's blunder.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Feb 21, 2017, 10:17:26 AM
What even makes Milo a thing, anyways? Why is this person famous? Why are they getting book deals? I'm reminded of the Kardashians, or Paris Hilton - someone who's famous because they're famous, and willing to say or do outrageous things. Except that he's not the heir of some fortune, doesn't have a bod you could bounce marbles off, and most of his "outrageous" statements sound like they come from 4chan /b/ or 8chan /pol/. He's painted as this intellectual leader of the right wing, but I can't for the life of me figure out why. Nothing he says is interesting, and he's not saying it in an interesting way. Is it just because he pisses off liberals? If so, congratulations, the right wing has reached the level of intellectual discourse of a second-grader. But I can't for the life of me figure out why he's popular.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Last edited by Budget_player_cadet on Feb 21, 2017, 10:22:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info