New Unique Items in Content Update 2.6.0

"
NeroStern wrote:
Can we please get some lightning love? Fire has everything and when I look at my options for lightning, (unique or skill gem) I just feel like I have way less options. I would really like to see a Lightning Storm skill come in The Fall of Oriath. It would make me very happy.

I hear ya bro. Can't have gods without thunder.
The first two items are basement garbage-tier, 140 dmg on a 2H mace WutFace. The boots have a niche use I guess, and ofc not every item should be or even can be Bis, but these boots are very unwhelming, just a single notch above garbage-tier.
Keep going GGG <3
"
WarbornWolf wrote:
I think with Tidebreaker, we can make some interesting crit vigilant strike builds. We bypass the vigilant strike cooldown by spending an end charge which we'll never run out of with the end charge on melee stun. Also since vigilant strike cannot be evaded, we don't have to worry about accuracy and can go crit.

right now stun is unreliable for bosses without godly gear :(
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
No, its the fact that instead of addressing how things function for melee theyre putting them on weapons which are just a band aid fix to a larger issue.

This mace is a great example because its a QOL fix for endurance charges on melee builds. You dont need to slot in enduring cry with this item and you get extra benefits from having the inherent stats from the gem. Instead of making enduring cry/buff mechanics better for melee characters, theyre "fixing" it by making it inherent/automated. Its no secret that refreshing charges as melee is annoying as fuck, this mace makes it less annoying.

At the same time it fixes nothing because stun immune mobs/map mod, youre forced to reroll the easiest map modifier for the weapon to function properly.

theres nothing wrong with enduring cry. Its QoL for someone using the mace, theres nothing that needs fixing with enduring cry.
Great, 2 more worthless weapons, and an interesting pair of boots.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
the staff looks promising...
Really nice to see a good 2hander mace, I'm looking forward to the build diversity items incoming! LOUIE!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Loving the fire staff !!!
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
That staff of innocence looks uber op to me, so much so that I already made a build on it. I call it the "Eye/Staff of innocence-Pyre-Cyclon-Crit Berserker with CoMC Ice Nova" build. I'll probably think of a better name for it but I really REALLY like that staff. I can't wait for 2.6!

It's basically a 420-700 fire damage weapon with no need for 100% fire conversion, and you can use it at lvl.52 (kinda). Looks really good to me!
Last edited by WizBlizz1994 on Feb 20, 2017, 11:25:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info