New Unique Items in Content Update 2.6.0

Cast on ignite needs more buff. Lets add a staff with lots of defences, FLAT DMG to spells and penetration on top of that! /s
I mean cmon, balance rly?
Daumn these are some sick uniques. Mace with 10 end charges?
Finally I can replace 3 warband boots with 1 new xD
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
naise buhts
Great, next 3 useless uniques preview as usual.... Iam really really really tired of this...
"
tomikimposs wrote:
Great, next 3 useless uniques preview as usual.... Iam really really really tired of this...

Great, another "BRING ME BROCKEN AS F**K S**T TO ONESHOT SHAPER" guy.
"
Exile009 wrote:
Tidebreaker - People automatically think of Ground Slam and Heavy Strike (even though no one plays Heavy Strike) in relation to stun builds, but really, the only really popular stun-related skill is Shield Charge (which is not even used for its stun bonus most of the time). As such, I'm really glad this thing is a 2-hander. I'd be even more glad if someone chose to use it with the newly-buffed (from the new threshold jewel) Glacial Hammer rather than HS/GS.

Martyr of Innocence - Oro's finally has some competition! :D

Garukhan's Flight - Those boots! O.O Blood Dance has finally birthed a successor. Also, they go extremely well with the so-far-ignored http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shaper%27s_Touch Methinks int-stacking builds have had their day (especially with CI nerfs incoming) and we're soon going to see the rise of dex-stacking builds (which is great, since they'll most likely be life-based).

Edit: Oh yeah, Iron Commander builds already exist. Forgot about them. Thanks for pointing it out, ArchWizard. Further RIP Ranged Attack Totem (well, except for that weird Chieftain...thing).

You seem to have completely forgotten about earthquake when talking about that mace. It can reliably stun almost anything due to its inate high damage and the slow weapon doesn't matter. Now that you can bave free end generation with it, it might be the new go to entry level eq wep instead of marohi.

edit: and yes, stunning is very important for eq as it is the primary defense mechanism the build has.
Last edited by Pleau1 on Feb 21, 2017, 5:03:12 AM
"
r3g1s wrote:
Cast on ignite needs more buff. Lets add a staff with lots of defences, FLAT DMG to spells and penetration on top of that! /s
I mean cmon, balance rly?

You might want to look at the unique again before complaining.
"
Entropher wrote:
Daumn these are some sick uniques. Mace with 10 end charges?
Finally I can replace 3 warband boots with 1 new xD

Even you can get 200% more phys damage on juggernaut endurance charges, i tnk u cant sustained w/o discharging it with IC. Shaper and atziri is inmune to stun, how can u defeat them with that roll of 2h? Even the gardian. All you can do with that mace is spam shit strand and poor joy, run on bosses like scary cat keep ur xp and reach lvl 100 and think your build is though. Is that fun?
I am not sure which one is more crazy
hope i will get that staff in ssf xD going cwc firestorm and looks so damn fun xd hope it will also have a 3d skin:P
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info