• The Elder
    • The Twilight Temple
    • Hillock
  • Add new bullets in the 'Vendor Recipe' section:
    • Magna Eclipsis
    • Arborix
    • The Goddess Unleashed

Also, some help...

I know the boss drops for the Elder, and for The Twilight Temple, but I could use a little help in figuring out the boss drops for the Elder Guards.

• Constrictor drops Beltimber Blade and Grelwood Shank
  • Purifier drops Memory Vault and Augyre
  • Enslaver drops Leper's Alms and Yoke of Suffering(?)
  • Eradicator drops Gloomfang and (?)

I know I need help on this one, so any information is greatly appreciated.

The above is now complete. Mostly. Still not sure on the Guardian drops.

Now that we are on the lookout for 3.2 items and more fated items, please keep them coming. Either image or link so I can find it. Thanks.

"
SiegfriedXX wrote:
And here are all 5 Forms of the new Amulet (you have only one in your list)
Wiki Link

There is now a Variants section in the 5th post of the thread. Appreciate the suggestion SiegfriedXX.
Crap. I was using this list to find out what all the uniques are from the current patch. Now you have merged them with the main sections....and the wiki page is incomplete (doesn't have shroud, nebuloch, shimmeron, just to name a few)..

How would i go about acquiring a list of each expansion and it's uniques? I managed to get everything from Harbinger and Abyss, so now I want to work my way backwards and collect some uniques, but won't be able to tell of the wiki is wrong, will I?

This list seems complete, and it's great that is distinguishes between league exclusive content.

Thanks for any help, if what I'm looking for even exists...
"
CupcakeKitty wrote:

Thanks for any help, if what I'm looking for even exists...

Are you looking for a Time-line of unique item releases?

A list of Leagues and their unique items? (Not as 'when', but as 'restricted'?)

Something a little different?

Hopefully this spoiler helps a little in getting the 3.1.X items
This is the same order as found in the thread.
3.1.X Unique Items

• Gloomfang
  • Impresence
  • Yoke of Suffering
  • Cyclopean Coil
  • Darkness Enthroned
  • Coralito's Signature
  • Hungry Loop, The
  • Golden Rule, The
  • Long Winter, The
  • Pure Talent
  • Soul's Wick
  • Watcher's Eye
  • Pillars of Arun
  • Twilight Temple, The
  • Bloodbond
  • Doedre's Skin
  • Inpulsa's Broken Heart
  • Iron Heart
  • Shroud of the Lightless
  • Ralakesh's Impatience
  • Stormcharger
  • Bubonic Trail
  • Blasphemer's Grip
  • Giantsbane
  • Kalisa's Grace
  • Oskarm
  • Tombfist
  • Ahn's Contempt
  • Memory Vault
  • Wraithlord
  • Lightpoacher
  • Invictus Solaris
  • Leper's Alms
  • Magna Eclipsis
  • Vix Lunaris
  • Arboris
  • Hopeshredder
  • Vulconus
  • White Wind
  • Augyre
  • Balefire
  • Nebuloch
  • Crane of Unravelling
  • Ahn's Might
  • Beltimber Blade
  • Grelwoodshank
  • Oni-Goroshi
  • Poet's Pen, The
  • Shimmeron

Last edited by ChronoExile on Feb 22, 2018, 12:45:54 PM
"
CupcakeKitty wrote:
How would i go about acquiring a list of each expansion and it's uniques? I managed to get everything from Harbinger and Abyss, so now I want to work my way backwards and collect some uniques, but won't be able to tell of the wiki is wrong, will I?

For League-specific stuff, there's the individual League pages as well. Anything not on the League's page is not part of the League - Shimmeron for example is part of the core game, being an Elder Unique, not Abyss.
Are there really already 701 uniques in the game? That is hard to think about.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
When I go to the wiki page War for the Atlas, i see the most complete list but still several items are missing (shroud, for one)

Alternatively, I found out about this page last night, and was very happy. Then I found it was also missing some items- Doryani's Invitation and a few others I noticed...

Earlier it was mentioned "49 unique items" for Abyss but where did this number come from? The wiki page for War for the Atlas lists 50 uniques, but some are missing, and some are doubles (2socket abyss jewel). This page here says there are 46 uniques, yet it is missing at some...at least Magna Eclipsis as far as I can tell...

This forum thread *seeeeeems* like it is most complete (but how would I know?). After the "current uniques" get merged with the existing lists in this thread, the data I am looking for is gone. As previously mentioned, it is great about specifying league specific uniques. For now, as tedious as it is - I will have to keep using this forum thread as a guide for the unique items I am missing.

TL;DR - Looking for a list of leagues/patches/anything - where I can see all the unique items that came out (or were available) at the time. Every unique item in the game should fall under one of the lists...but wherever I go. there are incomplete lists.

Last edited by CupcakeKitty on Feb 22, 2018, 10:43:53 PM
"
CupcakeKitty wrote:
Quoted Text
When I go to the wiki page War for the Atlas, i see the most complete list but still several items are missing (shroud, for one)

Alternatively, I found out about this page last night, and was very happy. Then I found it was also missing some items- Doryani's Invitation and a few others I noticed...

Earlier it was mentioned "49 unique items" for Abyss but where did this number come from? The wiki page for War for the Atlas lists 50 uniques, but some are missing, and some are doubles (2socket abyss jewel). This page here says there are 46 uniques, yet it is missing at some...at least Magna Eclipsis as far as I can tell...

This forum thread *seeeeeems* like it is most complete (but how would I know?). After the "current uniques" get merged with the existing lists in this thread, the data I am looking for is gone. As previously mentioned, it is great about specifying league specific uniques. For now, as tedious as it is - I will have to keep using this forum thread as a guide for the unique items I am missing.

TL;DR - Looking for a list of leagues/patches/anything - where I can see all the unique items that came out (or were available) at the time. Every unique item in the game should fall under one of the lists...but wherever I go. there are incomplete lists.

Glad to hear about the additional resources you have found recently. In addition to this thread and PoEPrices/Uniques, I will point out the wiki also maintains a Timeline of Unique items by patch(however it is not currently correct as Ahn's Might and Contempt are both incorrectly listed in 3.0 vs 3.1 where they should be).

The "49 Unique Items" is something I had put in the thread to account for all of the unique items released under the 3.1.X banner. Only 48 were released at the launch of 3.1.0 and the Abyss league. The announcement thread you linked, New Unique Items Discovered So Far, says, "In the War for the Atlas expansion, we introduced 48 new unique items." Because the thread is only showcasing the items known publicly by the community at the time there are only 46 items linked (It does not have Magna Eclipsis or Augyre). The 48 number from the above post is also reiterated by the patch notes for 3.1.0:
"
NickK_GGG wrote:
Path of Exile: War for the Atlas
Major Features
  • Added 48 new Unique items.

The reason I have been saying 49 new unique items for 3.1.X, is because in 3.1.1c Oni-Goroshi was released.

Before working with Viper on his thread, and being handed the torch for this one, I maintained a spreadsheet of unique items with 'Release Version/Date,' 'Item Name,' 'Gear Slot,' 'Base Type,' 'Notes,' and 'Armour Classification.' Most of the information was taken from the timeline list above, path notes/news, and the helpful people of this thread. I don't know if my numbers are completely correct, but I try to find all the information I can to be as accurate as possible for this thread.
Thanks for the clarifications.

I should be able to do something with that "timeline" that you posted. Thanks for the tip :)
Here's all the new fated uniques i got within 1.8k coins:

Spoiler

Edit: Works properly now.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Mar 2, 2018, 10:32:15 PM
"
Enki91 wrote:
Here's all the new fated uniques i got within 1.8k coins:

Spoiler

Edit: No idea why it doesn't show them right now.

wow, that rare huh? brutal
ign: reidan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info