Unique Item List — [3.24] Current UCT Capacity: 1,419

"
Reidan wrote:
wow, that rare huh? brutal

Edit: Works now.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Mar 2, 2018, 11:19:17 PM
YOU GOTTA UP YOUR UNIQUE HUNTING GAME BRO
There are still uniques from 3.2 not listed. Will they be added soon?
One for the list.

Spoiler
The wiki has the stats listed incorrectly and doesn't include the roll ranges fwiw:
(40-45)% Increased Mana Regeneration Rate
(20-30)% Fire and Lightning Resistances
(4-6)% Increased Burning Damage for each enemy you have shocked recently
Adds(1-3) to (62-70) Lightning Damage To Hits Against Ignited Enemies

At least, that's according to advanced mod stats. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Bidoas wrote:
There are still uniques from 3.2 not listed. Will they be added soon?

If the numbers from the patch notes are correct, and I have not messed up, there are only two is one unique items missing from the image spoiler now.

"
Shovelcut wrote:
One for the list.

Spoiler
The wiki has the stats listed incorrectly and doesn't include the roll ranges fwiw:
(40-45)% Increased Mana Regeneration Rate
(20-30)% Fire and Lightning Resistances
(4-6)% Increased Burning Damage for each enemy you have shocked recently
Adds(1-3) to (62-70) Lightning Damage To Hits Against Ignited Enemies

At least, that's according to advanced mod stats. :)

Thanks Shovelcut!!
Last edited by ChronoExile on Mar 5, 2018, 6:47:11 AM
Seems as if we're still missing one of the new uniques... weird. Has someone tried out if voidforge and starforge make a vendor recipe yet? I mean, it seems overly obvious and probably isn't the case, but it might be...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
This post seems to be missing the meginord's vise fated.
I haven't seen the gloves yet but they were in the image along with the other fated items.
"
Do_odle wrote:
I haven't seen the gloves yet but they were in the image along with the other fated items.

Images for The Tactician and The Nomad are in the spoiler under the fated split (near the bottom as they were teased pretty early).

Gloves? Do you know what the last unique item is?

I'll work on getting the actual items linked in the thread soon, been having too much fun playing the game...
"
ChronoExile wrote:
"
Do_odle wrote:

Images for The Tactician and The Nomad are in the spoiler under the fated split (near the bottom as they were teased pretty early).

Gloves? Do you know what the last unique item is?

I'll work on getting the actual items linked in the thread soon, been having too much fun playing the game...

You are confusing two items here:
the belt is Meginord's Girdle
the gloves are Meginord's Vise
They were in the image with items that will get fated versions, but it looks like nobody has seen em yet... since they confirmed that there are only 27 fated uniques instead of the 30 they announced, my guess would be that fated Meginord's Vise was cancelled or went into problems at the last moment.
We're looking for a completely new unique, not a fated one. The "Two-ish new vendor recipes" make me wonder if there is a unique only obtainable from one of those...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
You are confusing two items here:
the belt is Meginord's Girdle
the gloves are Meginord's Vise
They were in the image with items that will get fated versions, but it looks like nobody has seen em yet... since they confirmed that there are only 27 fated uniques instead of the 30 they announced, my guess would be that fated Meginord's Vise was cancelled or went into problems at the last moment.
We're looking for a completely new unique, not a fated one. The "Two-ish new vendor recipes" make me wonder if there is a unique only obtainable from one of those...

I follow now, thanks.

There was also a fated Eclipse Solaris in the image too, which it appears did not make the cut either.

But I do like your idea of the Shaper/Elder recipe suggestion. The swords make a good candidate, and the rings would be interesting as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info