Unique Item List — [3.24] Current UCT Capacity: 1,419

I do not know, those boots are pretty amazing for a heavy dex build like the 10 meme ballista build. At the same time, the Blood Dance creator feels like this might be a homage to a once balanced unique boot. Feels like a slap to the face.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 21, 2017, 12:22:23 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
I do not know, those boots are pretty amazing for a heavy dex build like the 10 meme ballista build. At the same time, the Blood Dance creator feels like this might be a homage to a once balanced unique boot. Feels like a slap to the face.

The boots are good and all. I just don't care at all, they don't do anything exciting.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:

The boots are good and all. I just don't care at all, they don't do anything exciting.

Cannot really expect all niche items to be exciting, at least it is not something that would make it straight up BiS like certain boots.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 21, 2017, 4:29:44 AM
I expect uniques teased in this manner to be exciting though.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
I expect uniques teased in this manner to be exciting though.

Stun Hammers are exciting to me, at least :P Big soft spot for Stunrauders, still.
You could turn the 100 flat regen into ES regen and run EB + Cyclone i guess?

Then again, trickster exists :\

Maybe if you went Trickster+EB+MoM and used Zealoth Oath to increase your ES regen? Dunno if it is worth it though.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
from PoE Facebook

IGN Bzyk

R.I.P. No-Aegis Necro tank (3.2.0) ;(
Is there going to be an updated model section for all of the uniques that have their own skins?
"
Jerrinst wrote:
Is there going to be an updated model section for all of the uniques that have their own skins?

Unique 3D art
This is the best thread I have seen for tracking the in game 3D art for unique items. The last update was 4ish months ago, so I know it doesn't have everything, but it is a great start.
Last edited by Griide on Mar 3, 2017, 5:35:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info