$60 on small league or $120 on 3.0?

BABY DEVOURER!
I have an Alien pet.
I wonder if there will be a period of overlap between the 2.6.0 pack and the 3.0 pack.

I think i will hold out to get the 3.0 so i can get another T-shirt.

Typically the ~$120 comes with some fun stuff...

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Supporter_pack

Love the Baby Devourer(s) Pet.

The Ebony Legion Inspired Legacy Armour Set as well looks great and I might just run a Templar Build just for the thematic of the Pack with the Templa since the Legacy Character Effect looks almost similar to the one on the Templar's Passive Tree Art.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Feb 17, 2017, 1:48:51 AM
Just got my first Supporter Pack after years.Even though I was spending my often for tabs and clan upgrades I never was into supporter packs but after I saw 3 I said its finally time!
"
MBata wrote:
Usually the supporter packs for the really big leagues have 'real' items associated with them.

So instead of spending $60 to get flashy MTX - I could bank the $60 and combine it with the $60 budget for the 3.0 league and get a bigger/better pack.

What
A
Conundrum.

The mtx things are quite pretty but keep in mind the ~$120 pack will probably have a tshirt and if a "real world" trophy is more important to you then you might want to wait.

"
MBata wrote:
I wonder if there will be a period of overlap between the 2.6.0 pack and the 3.0 pack.

I think i will hold out to get the 3.0 so i can get another T-shirt.

Typically the ~$120 comes with some fun stuff...

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Supporter_pack

Yeah they will likely overlap the small 2.6 and big 3.0 pakcs - e.g. you can still get the atlas of worlds supporter packs even though breach discontinued.
Last edited by ladish on Feb 17, 2017, 3:57:44 AM
Not even a conundrum. We're waiting fam.
id go for 60 on legacy and 60 on fall of oriath, that would end up being better value for money
I would just go for both $60 in legacy and $120 in fall.

If you start saving $1.50 a day, starting from today, by the time Fall is out, you will have $120 ready for it. ;)
I do not like to buy stuff before I see the product, but GGG really knows how to hype people. Still, I'll wait for patch notes before I decide (prob. Legacy pack, cause that armor is really awesome)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Current pack on offer is fantastic! Go on, you know you wanna.
As mentioned by someone earlier, good option is then saving a bit each day/week over the coming months.

Uh maybe by June you'd find something you think more worthy of your cash than whatever supporter pack comes up, but you'll be glad you had the option. Here's 2c.
Last edited by amjko on Feb 17, 2017, 7:26:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info