"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
¿por qué no los dos?

You buy every pack you sycophant:P

Not quite every. I don't think there's a single player who has every title, unless deoxys stuck around.

As for Legacy supporter, it's just too good a title to pass up. Hell of a lot better than Breachlord, which sounds like a pompous gynaecologist to me.

We are all missing at least one pack, that being Ruler of Wraeclast :D
I had the tiniest of hopes that legacy league might include partial 'legacy' supporter packs, as in previous legacy packs being allowed to be purchased again. Mainly due to be being late-comer to this game. But of course that goes against their intrinsic time-based value.
Yeah hope is of course usually unrealistic.
Im a big armour pack fan but im probably skipping out on this one. I do like the pack alot but i think there will be better packs in 3.0, id rather spend my money on a graphics tablet this go around.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
I am doing both. Wanted the MTX and i want a new shirt. Would love if they make it cost a little more but print better shirts one day!
60$ for this is a good deal i think.
Seeing as 3.0 packs are like 3 months away you could probably get both if you cared that much, otherwise go legacy cause this shit is bad ass and the new armors probably won't be as good IMO.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Will the legacy pack end before the 3.0 pack begin?

I want the legacy character effect but dont want to get jipped if the 3.0 has an even better character effect.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Will the legacy pack end before the 3.0 pack begin?

I want the legacy character effect but dont want to get jipped if the 3.0 has an even better character effect.

I'm guessing it will end along with atlas of worlds before the 3.0 pack starts just how they ended breach before legacy pack came out
I've been planing to skip this one and go big on the 3.0 packs. then I got baited by the cool looking MTX but I think i'll wait anyway.
To be honest ive been waiting 5 years to be able to buy Capes in POE, but i dont know man, this one looks meh and im not reddit to blow 30$ now on something that i know in 3.0, if not earlier, will release better cape Mtx
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info