$60 on small league or $120 on 3.0?

Usually the supporter packs for the really big leagues have 'real' items associated with them.

So instead of spending $60 to get flashy MTX - I could bank the $60 and combine it with the $60 budget for the 3.0 league and get a bigger/better pack.

What
A
Conundrum.
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2017, 5:39:36 PM
Just dropped the 60 myself.. Honestly, I think this is some of the best looking MTX to date.
Last edited by ViolateTheDead on Feb 16, 2017, 9:40:57 PM
I probably should have waited as well, bought on impluse. Also noticed belt effect has some clipping depending on how you pose with your toon.
Tough to say, but I have to admit that the Legacy Pack items are some really sweet looking MTX.

If you value physical items more, save your cash for 3.0, but otherwise the Legacy pack is a really good value IMO (hence that new title under my name -->).
¿por qué no los dos?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I dont buy anything unless tried/work performed and I certainly dont ask others how to spend my money. Beta thread for a beta product

That said I'm a little hyped but I'l wait and see per usual
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 16, 2017, 10:18:15 PM
I am having the same problem as OP.

my situation is should i buy the legacy pack or the chimera pack?

Legacy pack pros
-cool portrait
-cool char effect

Chimera pack pros
-cool armour

Should i just buy the legacy pack and wait for the next big pack to be revealed?
"
Erbert1 wrote:
Also noticed belt effect has some clipping depending on how you pose with your toon.
Maybe its your graphics card? Ive notice no such effect on max settings so far.
Last edited by ViolateTheDead on Feb 16, 2017, 10:22:14 PM
Well, I'll be getting me and my son the $60 one from 2.6, he'll go berserk over the pat thing and finally have points to get stash tabs. For 3.0 ... I'll probably get a 30 or 60 pack again but only for me. :D
"
Xavderion wrote:
¿por qué no los dos?

You buy every pack you sycophant:P

Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info