What Leagues you gonna play in Legacy?

Whatever I find.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I'll be playing SSF so whatever leaguestones I find. I'll be surprised if the drops will be frequent enough to sustain three leagues, much less the three I would prefer.

But if I got to choose, I think my top picks would be Perandus, Beyond and Anarchy. Tempest, Essence and Talisman would likely also see frequent use.
"
databeaver wrote:
I'll be playing SSF so whatever leaguestones I find. I'll be surprised if the drops will be frequent enough to sustain three leagues, much less the three I would prefer.

But if I got to choose, I think my top picks would be Perandus, Beyond and Anarchy. Tempest, Essence and Talisman would likely also see frequent use.

Rogue Exiles Lives Matter!

"
yuyuichiu wrote:
Tempest if it can roll vaal wind easily.
Or else Pendarus+Essence+Breach

Essence drop buff in map may bring even better essence experience in essence league ^^

I kinda tempted to give Essenses a try too. I still didn't crafted GG item with them! :(

This are 2 best items I got with some Essenses.

Still didn't tried dedicated spam/craft with Essences yet. :/
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 18, 2017, 4:34:59 AM
"
databeaver wrote:

Honestly I think white leaguestones will be plentiful, and the blue(and higher?) ones with the juicy bonuses will be more rare. Would they even offer you 3 slots if they only expected you to be able to sustain one at a time? Why not just one slot at that point.

Now running the ones you prefer all the time I totally agree with you, but I think it will probably be pretty easy to keep up 3 most of the time. Here's hoping thats the case anyway. :)

For the topic of the thread I'd like Perandus, Beyond and a rotating third.
"
Airemus wrote:
Honestly I think white leaguestones will be plentiful, and the blue(and higher?) ones with the juicy bonuses will be more rare. Would they even offer you 3 slots if they only expected you to be able to sustain one at a time? Why not just one slot at that point.

Because trading. Some players may not care to run past leagues at all, but will see the opportunity to gain currency by selling any leaguestones they find. There are seven slots for prophecies but even in prophecy league it wasn't really possible to sustain full prophecies without trading. Many red maps can get several sextants applied to them, but it's not possible to sustain even one sextant without trading (granted sextants aren't a league mechanic).

You do have a point about white vs. blue leaguestones. If leaguestones follow the same "one occurrence per area on average" as prophecy and essence did, running three leagues with three charges each will just about break even. I don't think they'll be more common than that though.
I'd expect them to have the same or slightly higher drop rate than silver coins, so you'll pick up ~1 in regular zones and 1-2 per map.

having 3 league mods active all the time will be pretty easy without trading, but having 3 specific leagues active all the time will probably require trading for that.
Imagine Tempest leaguestone "next area contains Radiating Tempest" :o
Last edited by Aynix on Feb 18, 2017, 8:25:27 AM
"
Aynix wrote:
Imagine Tempest leaguestone "next area contains Radiating Tempest" :o

What is this Tempest doing?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 18, 2017, 8:44:23 AM
I'm guessing the drop rate will be the same like silver coins were in prophecy - ~1 per area. 1 stone has 3 charges and you can use at most 3 charges/map (1 in normal, 2 in cruel) so it evens out.
"
almostdead wrote:
I'm guessing the drop rate will be the same like silver coins were in prophecy - ~1 per area. 1 stone has 3 charges and you can use at most 3 charges/map (1 in normal, 2 in cruel) so it evens out.

Yep. The interesting thing is the distribution, not the average drop rate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info