Gemmie that HH belt!!
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
"
Ain_Soph_Aur wrote:
Nemesis - Perandus - Beyond

Gemmie that HH belt!!

Wait, how exactly Nemesis was working? You get HH belt right from the first monster or something? Or how you get it?
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Ain_Soph_Aur wrote:
Nemesis - Perandus - Beyond

Gemmie that HH belt!!

Wait, how exactly Nemesis was working? You get HH belt right from the first monster or something? Or how you get it?

No, but Im thinking (maybe wrong) that these three will give me the best odds of having one drop or maybe Perandus selling one. Prob not but will be fun to try!
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Need more info tbh. If I hadn't played the crap out of breach then breach would definitely be one of them tho. Plus beyond and maybe tempest.
Depends on how it works for the leagues that have been incorporated into the main game.

Talisman is at the top of my list as I loved that league, and more specifically (unlike the mostly useless breach rings) the talismans could easily be build defining and they don't require me getting stupidly lucky to find one (like league uniques do)

Prophecy, Breach, and Essence are all considerations as well as you can make really good money selling prophecies and upgrading items so if they increase the odds of getting those, especially essence where 1-2 packs was normal in that league, then I'll likely try to keep one of those. Chayula splinters I suspect will still be stupidly expensive.

I don't need to play Perandus, I hated they way that league functioned and I still get all the benefit of the wrecked economy as a lot of others will be selling their stuff cheap because of it.

Otherwise I might try to add some leagues I missed like tempest and nemesis.

For those that haven't watched/read all the media on 2.6/3.0 it sounds like you'll pick up stones you can slot into a new character sheet (like prophecy) that determine what league you'll be playing in but you have to find the stones playing the game normally.

Just my thoughts on it;
_WAter_
If I can, I'll go for "get good items and uniques with relative ease" setup, talisman, perandus, prophecy.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Probably Talisman if there are changes to the rarity. Even in Talisman it was really annoying repeatedly getting magic and normal talismans. Can only imagine how frustrating it will be in legacy where you also have to farm up Talisman attempts.
"
unTop wrote:
Probably Talisman if there are changes to the rarity. Even in Talisman it was really annoying repeatedly getting magic and normal talismans. Can only imagine how frustrating it will be in legacy where you also have to farm up Talisman attempts.

You're forgetting something important here. The lead to gold darkshrines in the labyrinth! If I'm not mistaken, they have the power to upgrade even corrupted white items to rare ones.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Leg Kaom's heart sell for 200+ ex on STD... gee I wonder which league the farmers, botters and perhaps some legit human players will want to choose for ez exalts?
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Considering the fact they will probably be pretty rare and therefor expansive, whatever I can get my hands on.
ultimate goal will be nemesis+breach+beyond for ultimate map sustainability. might throw perandus in there but I won't be surprised if uniques will be cheap enough so I won't bother and just prefer the extra mobs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info