Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath

"
sawwy wrote:
As a new player interested in 3.0, is there going to be a new talent tree in 3.0? If I find nice build to play with in 2.6, will that build still be relevant when 3.0 hits?

There are some changes to a skill tree in 2.6, and probably more in 3.0, but mostly the skill tree would look the same.
what about the point distribution system that was whitin cruel and merc (you know bonus quest points) are they evanly added trough out the new acts?
I'm a new player. But will this mean i can keep on playing the character i am making now or do i need to create a new one once Fall of Oriath has landed?
"
Tanuktolan wrote:
I'm a new player. But will this mean i can keep on playing the character i am making now or do i need to create a new one once Fall of Oriath has landed?

Thats a good question and not easy to answer. I think a total restart for all players with new characters would be to hard. Just think about a char over 80 or 90 levels, this would hurt see him just warp into the void (or the exiles retirement home).

The fairest solution (I had no better idea - sorry!) to all, would be to let everyone, after finishing act 4, enter act 5 and the following acts. For highlevel chars this would be more like a garden walk and only endgame would (maybe) a challenge. I know this suggestion sounds not perfect at all - what do you think?

We Convoke Nebular Dimensions
As Real As The Realms We Ride
With None Above
And None At Side
Last edited by Allspark501 on Mar 10, 2017 8:45:17 AM
how does one get beta access though.. i participated in the poe closed beta originally it was so awesome! what a cool feeling!
Yes please any information on where to sign up for this / buy the supporter pack for it?
Quick question.
I was thinking to start a beta char but my concern is that after the final release I have to start again with a new hero, or the one from beta will go on further on the full version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info