Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath

OH
HELL
YEAH!
The hype is real
HI there

Regarding how 1 single playthrough will change the POE experience from head to toes, and after thinking about how labs and bandits rewards will transfer through udpate, i wonder but can't get a point about how existing characters will survive this update... If anyone has any clue....
As a new player interested in 3.0, is there going to be a new talent tree in 3.0? If I find nice build to play with in 2.6, will that build still be relevant when 3.0 hits?
"
sawwy wrote:
As a new player interested in 3.0, is there going to be a new talent tree in 3.0? If I find nice build to play with in 2.6, will that build still be relevant when 3.0 hits?

There are some changes to a skill tree in 2.6, and probably more in 3.0, but mostly the skill tree would look the same.
what about the point distribution system that was whitin cruel and merc (you know bonus quest points) are they evanly added trough out the new acts?
I'm a new player. But will this mean i can keep on playing the character i am making now or do i need to create a new one once Fall of Oriath has landed?
how does one get beta access though.. i participated in the poe closed beta originally it was so awesome! what a cool feeling!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info