Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath

"
Firefly00 wrote:
I understand and respect your opinion, sir. With respect to your question, I would answer it with another: do we know for a fact that the ability to change the interface skin is not among the additions planned for 3.0? Such an option would not be unwelcome, and I imagine the art team could have lots of fun designing additional skins. How difficult, I wonder, would the coding to enable such be?

I really appreciate your considerate response to my post. Thank you. You're right, we don't know it for sure. Probably I was too quick with the conclusion that there will be no escape from that HUD. It's just that there has never been and I thought that they'll stick to this one for a long while as well. If they implement optional interfaces, it would be great indeed. I for one don't even want a variety of new ones. Just let me keep the current lion-skull style.

In many games of the genre, there is no choice whatsoever - you can only have sexualized female characters with hardly any diversity. I love the fact that PoE provides us with a great variety in that respect. Female characters here have significant differences in their anatomy and choice of clothing. The fact that armor has the same visual appearance on both male and female characters also makes PoE stand out, although it's just sensible and it's ridiculous that so many other games make women wear metal bikinis. All in all, the game's genre and aesthetics considered, PoE doesn't have that many problems connected with gender representation. I would really love this aspect of the game not to deteriorate. If GGG would at least give us a choice not to see sexist artwork all the time while playing, it would be greatly appreciated.
@the outrage
Oh Hruthgard. Insecure about our culture? Learn to live with and respect our history. It helps. The dark times may be over for now. But they shall never be forgotten. And what GGG does here may not look very creative (imho), but it is no reason to get offended. Or to post some edgy shit that can be misinterpreted easily (and i hope that's just it).

@topic: Can't wait. Some cool steps in the totally right direction. No political pun intended.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Just wanted to say, you've made this player very happy with this news!!!
My wife will leave me. Holy fuck GGG
hopefully they will release an auction house with this new patch. With that i can just afk while still selling my items in game. please GGG!
GGG..... thankyou so much! Honestly I am so excited it's ridiculous!! I have played a lot of games over the years and am so tired of being screwed over by game producers going in the wrong directions and ignoring the player base. This is just insane. Releasing this much content all for free... I had no choice but to instantly buy the supporter pack.
Damn :D Good job GGG..You have done good work.
"
raawwrr wrote:
hopefully they will release an auction house with this new patch. With that i can just afk while still selling my items in game. please GGG!

But what about flippers?! They will be sad :|
So whats with that first scene in the trailer.. its like Terminator going back in time, are we supposed to be going back through time in the new acts or something?
plz show some love to necromancer, best minions behaviour etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info