Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath

Wow GGG, that was really unexpected. It looks freaking amazing, thanks for your effort on that!!!

Can't wait to play it
IGN gubert
return to oriath to return to wraeclast to return to the atlas to return to...???

Count me in
Ho-lee-fuck.
Amazements...

...immediately thought of "Wheel Skeleton" yoyo.
"
slindimasq wrote:
Wow this is awesome .So does these mean ascendancy is no more ? (Normal/cruel/merciless Lab)is it replaced by the Pantheon system. either way iam really happy that i found a home here.

Love you guys GGG.

Pantheon is a whole new system.

I think ascendancy will still be there. Lab can still have 4 difficulties similar to Normal/Cruel/Merciless/Uber by simply having a difficulty slider at the entrance. Or they will be located in different acts, like Normal Lab in act 3, Cruel in 5, Merc in 7, Uber in 10, something like that.
GGG <3
w8ing for beta key t.y. *hugs* :) <3
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
Will it not be boring just with normal act? You only can get stronger mobs in maps
I just discover THE news of the year, i'm speechless ...
Can't wait for this (much more than an) expansion !

I was already convinced since a long time that PoE was the best H&S ever made, but THIS can raise its notoriety to enroll many new users.

\\// Live long and prosper GGG :D

SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Feb 15, 2017, 8:03:51 AM
A little bit too early for april fool jokes don't you think GGG? Are you serious? Took you forever to release act 4 and now you release 6 acts at once? I almost can't believe it. I am certainly giving this game a new try, after these acts come and the self found league comes as well. By the way, please allow us to play with friends in the self found league. Trade has nothing to do with playing with friends. We don't enjoy trading, we do enjoy playing with friends. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info