Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath

"
DoomCarpace wrote:
"
Diablo 1 and 2: 3 playthroughs.

Diablo 3: 4 playthroughs.

Path of Exile: 1 playthrough.

I think Blizzard just doesn't get it.

You do know that with Reaper of Souls D3 has only one play through. Now Adventure mode is where the majority play.

Who cares about D3 tho?
"
Niki74 wrote:
Awesome!

But Im wondering what about Bandits (3 points ), Hargan "Victario Secret quest (3 points) ?

Gets an overhaul of course.
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Excellent news! and it took 16 pages before anyone said anything negative. that's special too.

With a single playthough and what appears to be lots of variety, will a single build work? Or will we need to redo our characters one or more times as we progress?

You've made the game great, now make melee great again to go with that.

Fabulous.

you are doing great guys !!!! fuck the negativity ! let's roll for 10 act right now !!!! this is fracking good, and you know it !!!

thumbs up ! i was asking myself why in my poorness i had bought 2 (1 for me and wife)expensives supporters pack recently, now i know why, thanks !!!
... nothing
I wasn’t expecting this. You guys just reached a whole new level of awesome.
Take care out there.
besides this game being one of the best ive ever played in 20 years....this is awesome, guys!
Wow this is awesome .So does these mean ascendancy is no more ? (Normal/cruel/merciless Lab)is it replaced by the Pantheon system. either way iam really happy that i found a home here.

Love you guys GGG.
So, can we get dmg numbers now?! Thats all i want since 2013......
100% SSF! <3
HYPE!
Looks great so far :)
Omg guys, this is what we've wanted all along. You are the best. Love you guys !!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info