Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath

As casual player i hate you but as a fan of your work i ' m the most hyped person ever .
Am I happy though? Act 10 was supposed to be a kind of 'final mark', which we've reached far sooner than axepected. Where shall we go from now?
Absolutely bloody brilliant! Can't wait! Any word on supporter packs???
OMG ACT 1 THROUGH 10? OMGGGG
German translation then?
PLLLLZZZZZZZ
normal person: time to get a job and build a good computer
me: hope my craptop still alive abit more
my english sux.
Last edited by C1111 on Feb 14, 2017, 4:48:15 PM
omg
my wife decides to leave me, on Valentine's day
This doesn't look right, something must be off here

adding one act, one expansion every few years, makes sense to me

adding 6 acts in one expansion, it's suspicious, very suspicious

I'm thinking act 6 through 10 aren't full fledged acts, it's just not possible to give 6 times the content in one shot

The trailer says you go back to Wraeclast, I'm guessing you go through act 1-2-3-4 again but them being changed in a few ways, in other words

act 6 = 1
act 7 = 2
act 8 = 3
act 9 = 4

act 10 is it's own tiny thing or you go back to oriath (act 5 again)

this looks bad, it pretty much means there will be no new acts/locations in future expansions

Also, I think it might mean that PoE is coming to an end, hence why the story is finished right away so abruptly. When I mean "coming to an end", I don't mean the game sucks and will die because no one wants to play it, I mean GGG will start working on another game or something

edit: after looking at the Fall of Oriath page, my suspicion is confirmed, this is really disappointing, In reality there are not 10 acts but only 5, wow that sucks
Last edited by Coal48 on Feb 14, 2017, 5:02:55 PM
Sooooooo hyped, such a great job GGG.

Also really looking forward to the legacy league, should be a lot of fun.
Great news!

Have they said anything yet about the possibility to have your bought MTX accessible on the xbox as well?
No more money from me to GGG until they improve trade!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info