Doomfletch LA / Barrage

BTW I have the feeling I'm doing something wrong. I have shitty gear and I'm only lvl 73 but my damage stills too low.

EDIT: I'm just an idiot and based my damage on the tooltip DPS (and you clearly said to not do that).
Tooltip says I have 2k DPS on Barrage... but I destroyed Merc Voll in 4 seconds.
Last edited by FranGT on Mar 7, 2017, 7:28:12 PM
i have almost all the same equipment you have , expect 6L lion vision,

i cant kill any occultist es regen tank and block tank even tho i use block chance reduction gem
"
Axiorestrong wrote:
i have almost all the same equipment you have , expect 6L lion vision,

i cant kill any occultist es regen tank and block tank even tho i use block chance reduction gem

from high distance LA starts to deal aoe overlap damage, i use king of the hill to knockback lock them at that distance and use dying sun meanwhile. most of the time they die, even with brood twine they can be problem.

also use frost bomb + cwdt.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
do you think i can swap doomfletch for legacy reach of the council +4 projectiles ? or doomfletch still better?

guys,

lets say you have 40k dps split arrow dps while linked with elemental focus, and weaepon elemental damage.

that means, your tooltip dps shows only 4L dps(gem + 3 other links you use)

(math after here is done very roughly, if i try toexplain things detailed things might get confusing, i'll keep it simple)

40k dps split arrow means, doomfletch will add for each type of elementa type 40k dps on top of it,

which is 120k,

that 120k is going to be multiplied bu 60% (wed gem) once and 50%(ele focus gem) once again,( 100 x 0.6 ) x 0.5: 240%

which makes it 288k.

your dps is 328k.

You have to understand how powerful doomfletch is when you do just everything according to the last mod.
IF you do that you'll get 80% of brood twine's dps,

Leg reach can't even get close to that.

don't use phys to light, or added light damage because they add good damage, trust me.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 24, 2017, 8:43:29 AM
Do you have an updated tree? Maybe with Lioneyes jewel in the claw wheel by shadow?

Would deadeye be viable as a slightly more budget-friendly version?
30% More Dmg (at distance)
50% Aoe, more LA overlap?
Additional arrow

"
Do you have an updated tree? Maybe with Lioneyes jewel in the claw wheel by shadow?

Would deadeye be viable as a slightly more budget-friendly version?
30% More Dmg (at distance)
50% Aoe, more LA overlap?
Additional arrow

if you wanna play pve, check TS + fork raider build which is one of the fastest map clearers in meta at the moment. that build also uses doomfletch.

in pvp, other options than pathfinder are slow. initiation or punishing initiation of your opponent is what pvp is about. flask time & speed & flask sustainability have biggest importance because of that.

dying sun givees 3 arrows to pathfinder, so te both classes have same arrow.
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 30, 2017, 8:18:06 PM
Yeah I was referring to pvp.

Ok pathfinder makes more sense with the 3+ from dying sun.

Do you have an updated 2.6 tree?

I have a similar version in Legacy and found a pretty good counter to block tanks rushing me was putting : Burning arrow - mine - minefield - wed - phys proj / Block Pen , into the spare 5link in my prism.
I'm not sure if burning arrow is the skill of choise for this setup?

Was considering picking up clever construction if i choose to get the lioneye's fall Claw nodes...
"

I have a similar version in Legacy and found a pretty good counter to block tanks rushing me was putting : Burning arrow - mine - minefield - wed - phys proj / Block Pen , into the spare 5link in my prism.

Was considering picking up clever construction if i choose to get the lioneye's fall Claw nodes...

Blast Rain is better to kill Tank builds. i'll send you my tree very soon(in train at the moment)

lioneye's fall claw nreplacement before claw nodes is no good for this build. Buffing base damage is the most important aspect of build making here, crit chance investments can be countered with brass dome.
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 31, 2017, 5:33:05 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"

Blast Rain is better to kill Tank builds. i'll send you my tree very soon(in train at the moment)

lioneye's fall claw nreplacement before claw nodes is no good for this build. Buffing base damage is the most important aspect of build making here, crit chance investments can be countered with brass dome.

If this is just going to be a Legacy only pvp'er, would investing in crit be more beneficial? Since no one in temp leagues is going to be using dome in sarn arena

At the moment i'm rolling Essence of Contempt Steel Rings. Would Hysteria rings be better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info