[2.6] Blade of Solaris – CwC Blade Vortex, now with 2.6 Shaper video and PoB Code!

"
My question is in regards to using RF for more boss damage. Do I use my sins rebirth first, then RF and go ham, and turn it off after.

Spot on.

"
Because if it is mainly used just to toggle RF off, i am not sure if its worth the 5 ex pricetag currently in LSC.

It also adds loads of chaos damage and leech. Amazing flask overall, worth every orb.
What jewels do you reccomend? Looking at your char i assume chaos dmg + phys dmg + area dmg

Im searching for those 3 + ES

Can find hardly any on the market, sometimes none at all, so what do you reccomend besides that?
Here's how I would set up the poe.trade jewel search:

Filter Group 1 (set to "and"):

- Area Damage and/or Chaos Damage

Filter Group 2 (set to "count: 2 or 3"):

- Physical Damage
- Chaos Damage
- Area Damage
- % ES
- Spell Damage
- Damage Over Time
- Spell Damage while Dual Wielding
- Strength and Resistance

If you have the budget and need the ES, Energy from Within is a solid choice (near Melding).

Conqueror's Efficiency and Potency are decent ultra-budget options.

AFAIK landing ES in addition to phys / chaos / area dmg is not possible outside of rolling a lab reward prismatic jewel.
Last edited by kechari on Mar 17, 2017, 5:03:09 AM
"
kechari wrote:
Here's how I would set up the poe.trade jewel search:

Filter Group 1 (set to "and"):

- Area Damage and/or Chaos Damage

Filter Group 2 (set to "count: 2 or 3"):

- Physical Damage
- Chaos Damage
- Area Damage
- % ES
- Spell Damage
- Damage Over Time
- Spell Damage while Dual Wielding
- Strength and Resistance

If you have the budget and need the ES, Energy from Within is a solid choice (near Melding).

Conqueror's Efficiency and Potency are decent ultra-budget options.

AFAIK landing ES in addition to phys / chaos / area dmg is not possible outside of rolling a lab reward prismatic jewel.

Yeah I had count on 3. I will search those extra things though and try pick up some decent jewels. Thanks

EDIT: So I just did some breachlords in a 5 man party, with me as the only damage dealer and they just melted. This builds damage is insane.

What ES do you reccomend for uber atziri? I am quite scared of trio destroying me as my ES is only 7.3k solo
Last edited by bitbite11 on Mar 17, 2017, 6:38:28 AM
I'd be more comfortable heading in with 8k+. Mostly it's about having enough damage to out-leech incoming damage. I think you mentioned having Death's Door, which is good. Those are pretty much essential for Uber Atziri imo, along with Vaal Grace.

For Atziri herself, you may want to run a low level clarity (level 6 was just right for me). There's a lot of downtime and channeling on that fight – enough to OOM you if you can't outregen Wither's mana cost over long periods.
Last edited by kechari on Mar 17, 2017, 2:59:21 PM
Has anyone killed shaper in legacy with this yet?
Not that I know of.
Is it even still facetankable? I can afford all the gear required.
Check the guide for a 2.6 Shaper run video. Damage is lower than 2.5, but you can still apply face.
Why was the incandescent heart section removed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info