Development Manifesto: Breach As a Core Game Mechanic

"
Deneezy wrote:
To be honest breach league wasn't that bad and have new good unique items, but breaches by themselves drop way too much currency. I have never been more rich in this game before with so little playtime.

Also when you try to run away from the breach because you are overwhelmed, the invisible projectiles/attacks gets you. Chayula/Chaos breach is way too rare, completed 36 challanges and had to buy 50+ splinters just to try the boss. Never died to breaches but had some heart stopping moments of those kinds. PS: 75+ breaches require speed meta builds and the diversity falls off, timers should be fixed.

Making it a Zana mod will be fair to the community overall. I support any decision of GGG but the game needs new players and implementing different leagues into the core game can lead to losing new players due to complexity of the game.

THIS!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Breach as core mechanic is a very good news.

It is my favorite league since open beta !

The way to implement it is really good. Lower spawn rate is what it has to be.

It will be cool also to have more chayula breach in proportion. Believe it or not i meet the chaos breach only once in 2 character (85 and 89 killed all guardian several time)

good decision !
Breach = LAG like your field effects.

Breach it 's a good idea but need be improved
Breach for softcore players makes it feel like hardcore so yes please keep it .
"
Bugs001 wrote:
breach is the shitiest league i ever played.

+1
"
tsyt wrote:
"
Bugs001 wrote:
breach is the shitiest league i ever played.

+1

If a shrines is in a breach you will get HUGE framdrops = death. Can you look into that?
Alrighty then, slap it in as a Zana mod, like Perandus, "Area contains up to(or at least) 3 breaches" make it cost 4c or something so that way poe-ple (get it? like people, but for PoE hahahaha) that don't want to deal with them don't have to.

"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
"
Bugs001 wrote:
breach is the shitiest league i ever played. i was thinking that i will never see it again and now ive read this......

+2

+3
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
ty GGG, but i don't want see shit in my Standard league! I mean Breach.
Who want play in Breach - go to Zana mod map.

"
neurolergic wrote:
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
"
Bugs001 wrote:
breach is the shitiest league i ever played. i was thinking that i will never see it again and now ive read this......

+2

+3

+4
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Last edited by Andrew676 on Feb 13, 2017, 7:11:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info