The impossible labyrinth

"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

"

And no, this isn't about elite veteran players picking on newcomers. Your attitude in your initial post the the sequential responses is why we don't really care for your general attitude and will treat you as such with advice sprinkled in.

From the above phrase, he implied that he is an elite (take note of the words in bold).

"

I never claimed to be an elite

Yet he said that he did not claimed to be an elite.

What a joke.

I guess when people checked his profile and noticed that he isn't near or even close to elite level , he changed his tune.

Do you really still not fucking realize that I was discussing this in hypothetical terms. Calling everybody who laughs at you an elite is/was pretty fucking common on these forums when newer players acted rude or arrogant so I was preemptively telling OP that this situation is not that case and to not try to make themselves out to be a victim, it was simply those that knew what he was doing wrong couldn't believe that that he was acting like he did know what was wrong and thus acted so rude to everybody that replied. Hence, treating the OP like crap was a general response from everybody because OP was treating everybody like crap that responded, and was even pretty rude in the OP.

We now know that is not the case and and OP was just so frustrated that his frustration was spilling over and being redirected at others just because they put themselves in the crossfire.

Jesus are you still not using common sense? You are just that pissed that I told you to stop being so immature for being muted for having an offensive account name Mr. "ISISTerrorist"? Thread got locked so you pretty obviously just started following my ass around the forums.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Feb 18, 2017, 10:48:57 PM
"
...you pretty obviously just started following my ass around the forums.

It may seem so, yet it is the other way round. ;D
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
...you pretty obviously just started following my ass around the forums.

It may seem so, yet it is the other way round. ;D

You got me! I remembered his username from some time ago and he said something like "Fish tastes better than waffles." And I vowed to harass him for the rest of his days as it was something I could not let stand. So I just had to post in his thread suggesting he not be so immature knowing it was spark an insatiable fire in him as deadly as mine. :D
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Feb 18, 2017, 11:02:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info