The impossible labyrinth

"
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

*facepalm* BACK MR "elite player" LOL

I never claimed to be an elite, I merely wanted to put that out of the way before OP decided to make it about veterans not giving him the information he wanted, which he apparently already had, just pretty much just wanted to whine about a game mechanic he didn't learn enough about.

Spoiler about profile stalking
If you want to stalk my posts more, go ahead and see that I do help new players with their shit... when they are nice. Fuck I even helped OP in my first post on this thread, but like I said, when somebody gives attitude in their opening post and subsequent posts, I tend to enjoy giving them snotty attitude back. Not in my nature to grit my teeth and smile and be polite to somebody who is being rude, less so if it directly at me but even more so if it is somebody being rude to others in general. That and I am sick right now so my tolerance for rude/obnoxious people on the internet is pretty low.

But I guess you only came here because you got peeved about my interaction with you in your now locked thread, so I don't expect you to actually do the honor of looking through my history for when I interact with nice people.

If you never "claimed to be an elite", then why use that word in your post? Are you even qualified to use that word lol?

Contradicting?

"

I do help new players with their shit...

Oh really?

Well your above posts does NOTHING to help OP at all.. You are just telling him off and judging him which you have no right to do it.

"

I tend to enjoy giving them snotty attitude back.

That proves that my phrase " Sorry, some people still care to provide help except for a selected few who patrol the forums whole day to troll." is RIGHT after all.

"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

That proves that my phrase " Sorry, some people still care to provide help except for a selected few who patrol the forums whole day to troll." is RIGHT after all.

I just gave you the means to see that I do help people politely when they deserve it. If you don't want to take the time to do so, that is your problem.

There's a huge difference between giving a snotty attitude in kind to those who dish it out, and trolling. All I have left to say on the matter.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"

I just gave you the means to see that I do help people politely when they deserve it. If you don't want to take the time to do so, that is your problem.

Oh really? But your above mentioned posts says otherwise.

"

There's a huge difference between giving a snotty attitude in kind to those who dish it out, and trolling. All I have left to say on the matter.

Does not matter.

What matters is whether you have done it or not.

And next time don't use the word "elite" in your posts if you are not one.

Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Feb 16, 2017, 10:58:49 PM
"

If you want to stalk my posts more, go ahead and see that I do help new players with their shit... when they are nice. Fuck I even helped OP in my first post on this thread, but like I said, when somebody gives attitude in their opening post and subsequent posts, I tend to enjoy giving them snotty attitude back. Not in my nature to grit my teeth and smile and be polite to somebody who is being rude, less so if it directly at me but even more so if it is somebody being rude to others in general. That and I am sick right now so my tolerance for rude/obnoxious people on the internet is pretty low.

But I guess you only came here because you got peeved about my interaction with you in your now locked thread, so I don't expect you to actually do the honor of looking through my history for when I interact with nice people.

I feel for you dude. But at the same time... at least he's stalking your posts now instead of mine :P
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"

I feel for you dude. But at the same time... at least he's stalking your posts now instead of mine :P

The same thing could be said to you
Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Feb 17, 2017, 12:41:28 AM
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

Nah. I don't stalk PleiadesBlackstar's posts. Or anyone's. I post everywhere on this forum.
U MAD?
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
And next time don't use the word "elite" in your posts if you are not one.
-either you are elite
-or you don't follow your own advice
-or you meant something more elaborate than just "not using that word", like "not using that word implying you are the elite yourself"?
Which one is it?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

Nah. I don't stalk PleiadesBlackstar's posts. Or anyone's. I post everywhere on this forum.

You stalk my post.

Omg you did not even realized that?

Damn people like you cannot even read?
Best advice here: stop playing a life base toon. It never get you anywhere. Play es base toon. It's the only way to go. Izaro doesnt care much about your hp armor or resist. He will 1shot you when he want to. No amount of defense can stop a crit hit from him. Best way to deal w/ 3rd phrase is to mow him down before he decide to kill you, by using a es build. Aka 1shot him before he 1shot you.
This thread:

O'rly?

<<refresh>>

O'RLy?

<<refresh>>

O'RLY????

Go outside!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info