The impossible labyrinth

Hello, everyone. Can someone make the labyrinth instead of me. Maybe some1 with holy hands won't get 1 shoted by 2nd izaro lol. Im doing all fine. Collecting treasure key,2 silver, 1 gold, killing A**** (boss)don't know exactly his name, it's like flying something. That all happens after killing the 1st izaro, once I reach the 2nd with all that things passed Im being one shoted upon first cast of his magic. I can't even touch his nuts. If some1 can help me I will be thankful. I dont want to waste more time on it anymore. 7 tries are enough. Waiting for response.

Edit: I don't look for a carry service, thanks. Not gonna give my pass to anyone lol.
My stats: almost 4k life, 14k armour, 75% all elemental resist = 1 SHOTED!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Gashouder on Feb 11, 2017, 5:40:21 PM
Last bumped on Feb 18, 2017, 11:02:17 PM
Which lab? There are 4 different labs...

Also, posting here is probably not gonna get you anywhere. Check the Communities section for people offering Lab carry services.
U MAD?
The one on Merciless. What else? I don't know much besides the 3 difficulties and one final. Also I am looking for response from ppl that has melee builds, I wanna know their stats ... You can check my stats and that im being 1 shoted. It's awful. Time is money and I wasted over 5 hours so far to try pass that shiet.
Last edited by Gashouder on Feb 11, 2017, 6:09:29 PM
Your character tab is private, so no, we cannot check your character.
U MAD?
Its gargoyles/fonts; if you kill them you wont get oneshotted. Assuming its a "normalish" build.

Not sure what you mean with "pass" but with lab carry services you play your own character. You dont give your password to anybody.

Your description sounds like you got elemental weakness curse from the fonts and got hit by fire barrage. If you are not overcapped with fire res and/or got curse immune from flask: yes this can probably kill you
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Docbp87 wrote:

What for you need to check my inventory? Okay, I will switch the option for the ppl who don't believe me.

"
Zrevnur wrote:
Its gargoyles/fonts; if you kill them you wont get oneshotted. Assuming its a "normalish" build.

Not sure what you mean with "pass" but with lab carry services you play your own character. You dont give your password to anybody.

Your description sounds like you got elemental weakness curse from the fonts and got hit by fire barrage. If you are not overcapped with fire res and/or got curse immune from flask: yes this can probably kill you

1) Gargoyles? I couldnt even see what kind of mobs are there mate, im instantly dying in the moment he ascends upon that thingy! Im dying by some green circled thing.

2) I mean that I can do everything else in the labyrinth except killing that guy, just because he's one shotting me with my "normalish" stats. Yeah, word said. What else I need to say so ppl understand that this is not normal and this maybe needs rework or clera explanation what kind of stats I need before I enter it again. If i need late game 7k life 23232323 k def and 300 k dps okay I will try to manage it lol. Just for 1 fcking labyrinth.(after all the name is labyrinth, not an instance "Izaro, the great")

P.S What are those carry services that Im playing with my own char? I don't get it.
Last edited by Gashouder on Feb 11, 2017, 7:15:12 PM
People offer lab carry services here in the forums (trading section, I believe) and in game (check the town boards if you don't want to connect to the trading channels). The service consists in you and the person carrying you playing in a party. You go all the way with the person and he'she fights Izaro for you. You don't go inside the bosse arena to avoid accidents. There is no "pass" giving to anyone.

Edit: Just to clarify, you go along the person until you reach the Aspirant's Trial. You chill out in the area just before Izaro and after the phase is done, you can proceed with the person until the last phase. Simples as that. You play your character. Make sure you don't die to traps lol.
Last edited by opethsland on Feb 11, 2017, 7:27:08 PM
With that gear,that life and those defenses,what did you think would happen when you equipped that abyssus and went zerker?

Your build is a lackluster at best,so is the gear,you have 2 average weapons of two different schools one of which you have completely neglected,and both of whom have 5% base crit while at the same time having taken few nearby crit nodes,as far as physical damage goes,you have raw 58% increase of physical damage taken (hai there,2% off worst %dmg taken roll Abyssus),from which 10% is flat damage taken increase - courtesy of zerker passive you have picked up.

Did someone just randomly give gave you this gear,or did you take a few years break? It's not meant as an insult but a genuine question,because it does not exactly seem like you know what you are doing :/
Even some ranged cookie cutter glass cannon feather weight nuclear bombs couldn't get away with as little in terms of defense you have,and those things are meant to one-shot stuff or get one-shot by the stuff.

If i did get it right,i suggest to read few guides,see what you like,what you can sell,and reroll a brand spankin' new character of your own preference,that or find a build that resembles whatever you were attempting to conjure up,and see how much of an investment you'd require to adjust the tree and gear it self.

At this point,unless you have some serious tricks up your sleeve,even if you find someone who can carry you through a merciless lab without you getting blown up by a stray pebble or something,there is no way you will be rocking the boat in maps,not with this build and gear.

No rest for the wicked.
Last edited by Daiena on Feb 11, 2017, 8:49:30 PM
I can do it for you, i need helm chant
"
Gashouder wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:

What for you need to check my inventory? Okay, I will switch the option for the ppl who don't believe me.

Gotta love the random sprinkles of hostility in your posts.

"
Gashouder wrote:

1) Gargoyles? I couldnt even see what kind of mobs are there mate, im instantly dying in the moment he ascends upon that thingy! Im dying by some green circled thing.

But you can easily see what is rising with him before the fight starts.

"
Gashouder wrote:

2) I mean that I can do everything else in the labyrinth except killing that guy, just because he's one shotting me with my "normalish" stats. Yeah, word said. What else I need to say so ppl understand that this is not normal and this maybe needs rework or clera explanation what kind of stats I need before I enter it again. If i need late game 7k life 23232323 k def and 300 k dps okay I will try to manage it lol. Just for 1 fcking labyrinth.(after all the name is labyrinth, not an instance "Izaro, the great")

Well getting rid of the 58% increased damage you take would be a good start.

Izaro is purposely a whole nother ball park versus normal merciless bosses (except malachai). You don't want to bother preparing yourself for the onslaught of his buffs, that is your problem. You either take the time to learn what is buffing him for that particular day, let others find out for you on poelab.com, or go in blind. 4k life is nothing for him to pound through if you are letting him buff up, even in merciless let alone uber.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info