Pages from the Upcoming Path of Exile Art Book

"
Buldinn wrote:
Wow[...]

yes, wow...

"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
Female Marauder? :o
i like it
the armband isn't fitting on a shirtless guy maybe, but it would be ok on a templar uniform or somesuch i think

i think half the people in this thread are forgetting this game has been borrowing from the nazis thematically for years, the entire theopolis government is basically a hodgepodge of Evil Vatican + Old Fashioned Nazis™, complete with secret police, and experimenting on enemies of the state. and then emaciated bodies literally everywhere in a temple that has been taken over by the blackguards

hmmmmmmmmmm
"Purity Ain't Free. The labyrinth of ascendency gotta be litterd with the blood of the faithful. Chitus HUSSEIN perandus is not my emperor. He is blasphemous gommunist and probably karui as well :DD. PURITY and FAITH not malachai and thaumaturgy ok. praise God" - High templar voll, circa 1333
"
halabit wrote:
Isn't that symbol similar to symbol of Voll's army from comic (rebel army, when he was at the gates of Sarn) ?

http://i.imgur.com/YaB8x37.jpg

that's the symbol of the totally-not-catholic church of purity, it's also the symbol templar has on a nook on his belt, the symbol of dominating blow, and pretty much anything relating to non-karui religion in this game
"Purity Ain't Free. The labyrinth of ascendency gotta be litterd with the blood of the faithful. Chitus HUSSEIN perandus is not my emperor. He is blasphemous gommunist and probably karui as well :DD. PURITY and FAITH not malachai and thaumaturgy ok. praise God" - High templar voll, circa 1333
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
PurityOfOne wrote:
Nothing is stopping you from wearing such a thing openly besides your own cowardice.

I thought it was more of my lack of money, good clothes cost $$$.
and yes, I would wear such (modified, I would not wear the swastika unless it would be for some historical recreation or something of the like).
just never around "tolerant" leftist protests. I know very well how Antifa brain works. that's one way ticket to the cemetery around those savages.

either way, on topic:

beauty is not the only thing in the eye of the beholder.

I could find it offensive that low-IQ people thinking being offended is an argument and that censorship isnt a fascist tool are wasting my time by reading the comments.
but doing so and shouting ERH, SILENCE THESE PEOPLE CHANGE THIS would only make me an hypocrite and a fucking idiot.

GGG has the right to design things however they want, people have the right to answer however they want. If you are gonna try to pressure an artist out of it because of your limited self, then I have the right to call you out for the idiot you are.

Dont like it? vote with your wallet. Put your money where your words are and do not give GGG money in the future if it offends you that much.

again, its a videogame people... You are no better than Jack Thompson or Anita Sarkeesian at this point.
I see a lot of people who are not masters of themselves

You would go around dressed like a nazi after they killed tens of millions in europe if you had the money to buy the clothing and the people that would be disturbed would have low IQ?
Saying that this would be wrong is fascism for you?
Wow,talking about real supremacy going on in your brain.
Well maybe the thought process goes like this . The majority of players aren't Christian or German so if they're offended tough beans. The masses will think we are being cool and edgy. Making light of Christianity or the holocaust is now mainstream. I mean obviously the game is trying very hard to get more attention.

To me it just comes off as a beautiful blonde throwing a huge fit in public!!!

I mean u got a great fantasy rpg here. Quit trying so hard to be edgy you already are unique as the best arpg to date.
"
PsOfOs wrote:

1.You would go around dressed like a nazi after they killed tens of millions in europe if you had the money to buy the clothing and the people that would be disturbed would have low IQ?
2.Saying that this would be wrong is fascism for you?
3.Wow,talking about real supremacy going on in your brain.

1.You are right, we should ban burkas, hijabs et all. (oh, #Notallnazis) I said their clothes were fashion, and yes I would wear such, but without the specific symbols unless the situation called for it (again repeating, historical recreation and the like).

2.nice misrepresentation of what I said. I said that censorship is a tool of fascism, just because its fascism you like doesnt make it less fascism.

3.You dont even know what supremacy means.

at least TRY to have an argument against me. I know its hard when you are wrong, but at least try if you so desperately dont want to concede.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Feb 8, 2017, 1:41:06 PM
Cool! XD
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:

1.You would go around dressed like a nazi after they killed tens of millions in europe if you had the money to buy the clothing and the people that would be disturbed would have low IQ?
2.Saying that this would be wrong is fascism for you?
3.Wow,talking about real supremacy going on in your brain.

1.You are right, we should ban burkas, hijabs et all. (oh, #Notallnazis) I said their clothes were fashion, and yes I would wear such, but without the specific symbols unless the situation called for it (again repeating, historical recreation and the like).

2.nice misrepresentation of what I said. I said that censorship is a tool of fascism, just because its fascism you like doesnt make it less fascism.

3.You dont even know what supremacy means.

at least TRY to have an argument against me. I know its hard when you are wrong, but at least try if you so desperately dont want to concede.

I cannot have any argument against someone that would wear a nazi officer's suit in public and blame the others for being offended. None that he would understand.
Comparing it with burkas is just playing stupid.
If you want to live in a world without censorship for nazis,mass murderers,pedophiles or whatever then being dressed like a nazi who censored TO DEATH by the millions anyone out of their standards, shows just how messed up you are.
You want to fight censorship dressed like a nazi!
And by the way,i never asked to remove the drawings.
I just stated that i find it stupid.
It's not being right or wrong,it's just my opinion.
Don't i have the right to do that?
All of your responses are about people with low IQ this,people with low IQ that.
I'll let you find someone at your level to chat to.
"
PsOfOs wrote:

*rides on logical fallacies*

I'll let you find someone at your level to chat to.

Good, because you are way out of your league here.
Its not that you cant handle the heat, its that you dont even understand what a kitchen is.

But that's the thing with opinions, everybody wants to have one on any subject, and children just want to be right, irregardless of their actual knowledge on the matter.

Do come back when you realize that you are only limiting your evolution by being a parrot that repeats words without understanding their meaning because you rather keep yourself dumb by lowering a conversation to black and white thinking just because you are more comfortable with it. I'll take you on then. Hell, I might even concede if you can prove yourself right through arguments and logical reasoning.

You can think im literally hitler if that makes you feel good about yourself.
Doesnt make you correct in any way
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Feb 8, 2017, 2:25:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info