Pages from the Upcoming Path of Exile Art Book

Last edited by InventorOfTrees on Feb 8, 2017, 2:20:03 AM
"
Are you guys at GGG high ?

If so I got some more quality suggestions for your "art book":

Fixed , guess these images pass the moral test.
Love the art GGG! I love all the art in PoE. Black and red are my favourite colours. Its so metal! ;)
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
13496625 wrote:
"
PurityOfOne wrote:
Oy vey armbands shut it down!

You better stop with these jokes because i'm literally shaking. Nothing is funny about blatant promoting of nazi aesthetics.

That's the thing with nazi uniforms, they were fashion as fuck .
Then you cant wear such a thing openly because of the obvious implications, even if modified without the swastika.
in the same vein, Hitler killed that stache style. what is the name even?

Actually it is called "Hitler-Bärtchen" in German, which translates ro something like "Hitler stache". So one can safely say the Gröfaz occupied this ugly face decoration completly.
This artwork crosses the line between fantasy and reality too much. The artists weren't just inspired by Nazism, they've copied it. It messes up immersion in the fictional game world, imo. (and it reeks of SJW-ism)

Can we please get jihadi terrorists in the next expansion? It's only fair. I want to farm ISIS terrorists, beside Nazis. -_-
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Feb 8, 2017, 2:32:15 AM
immersion breaking, the relation to nazi symbolism (especially of the red/white/black armband) is too obvious.

i know the german nationalism at that time is a fascinating object for the commonwhealth (i never saw so many war movies and hitler books in my life as when i was in britain) but this is a fantasy game :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Feb 8, 2017, 2:42:48 AM
I'm going to add my voice here. I have loved all the gothic and dark art in this game so far, but this symbolism is far too real and in very poor taste. Even if you did not mean to evoke this comparison, its the first thing that comes to mind. Very inappropriate in my opinion.
[Removed by Support] <- GGG dont like German greeting from the 1939-1945 period... how strange

I mean Hail Hydra!.....eeeemmmm....I mean Hail GGG ???

YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Feb 8, 2017, 4:33:42 AM
Agreed about jumping-the-shark nazis ( make them all snake-temple cultists from Conan instead), although I'll put up with it if I get to pick up a dropped nazi crossbow ( should have amazing flat phys,although much slower attack speed than a bow).
Last edited by Dunkleosteus on Feb 8, 2017, 3:01:34 AM
Lol. Just lol. =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info