Pages from the Upcoming Path of Exile Art Book

"
Samwell_Tarly wrote:
Let the market decide, not the morality police.

You say let the market decide and yet you insult members of that market who voice their opinion.

Why not follow your own advice?
"
monkuar wrote:

Lol, I'm as far right as you can go in politics. I just believe there is a line that you don't across. However, that doesn't mean it's right but a lot of other people in this thread are sharing the same view I am. I'm not the only one

Well, you sound like one of the crybabies who can't take a dissenting opinion. Freedom of speech anyone?
As for that line... which line? The line of "We were inspired in our design by cult status, stunning uniforms that look sexy as hell"?
Finally, similarly to you, many people share my opinion as well on the topic of easily offended persons in here...
"
Qiox wrote:
"
Samwell_Tarly wrote:

You say let the market decide and yet you insult members of that market who voice their opinion.

Let the market decide means:

Release the art work as it was originally intended. Do not censor it. People can vote with their wallet. That's a true free market.

Not some censored crap that caters to oversensitive people who are offended by the most trivial, IMAGINARY things.

"
Qiox wrote:
"
Samwell_Tarly wrote:

Not really

A lot of time when PC people whine about things being offending, they are not even remotely closs to being customers, some people are just propfetional offended and feel like they have to find offending stuff everywhere and point it out, this is called "virtue Signaling"

Look at people being offended about "Redskins" football team name, they actually asked to people that were protesting against this name if they are football fans and most people werent.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I'm not surprised about the outrage but this is just a bunch of babies crying over something nonsensical. Seriously, there are large amounts of "wrong" things in the game. Tolman is electrocuted to death in a chair. You hear and witness him being tortured to death. Are you going to make a thread about it and how we should censor torture in the game? Racism also exists in the game. Marauder is called a "brute,savage, almost looks like a man" and is looked down upon because of his race and their beliefs. Did anyone cry about racism and defend the marauder's culture and traditions? There's also the negative connotations on religion thrown onto the game as well. Is anyone here bitching about religion being looked down on and being portrayed as evil? There's a lot of things in this game that uses the raw history of humanity. Everything was ok until an armband by which I thought was a ripoff of green lantern.

It's so sad and honestly disheartening to have a fan base that is so bi polar. So much negative feedback about a game that is free with a lot of things they work on monthly. It's a lot of work and yet they are consistently berated by hate.
Last edited by sumyounguy on Feb 7, 2017, 11:50:11 PM
Er ist wieder da. :p
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Feb 7, 2017, 11:58:14 PM
"
sumyounguy wrote:
I'm not surprised about the outrage but this is just a bunch of babies crying over something nonsensical. Seriously, there are large amounts of "wrong" things in the game. Tolman is electrocuted to death in a chair. You hear and witness him being tortured to death. Are you going to make a thread about it and how we should censor torture in the game? Racism also exists in the game. Marauder is called a "brute,savage, almost looks like a man" and is looked down upon because of his race and their beliefs. Did anyone cry about racism and defend the marauder's culture and traditions? There's also the negative connotations on religion thrown onto the game as well. Is anyone here bitching about religion being looked down on and being portrayed as evil? There's a lot of things in this game that uses the raw history of humanity. Everything was ok until an armband by which I thought was a ripoff of green lantern.

It's so sad and honestly disheartening to have a fan base that is so bi polar. So much negative feedback about a game that is free with a lot of things they work on monthly. It's a lot of work and yet they are consistently berated by hate.
Are you stupid or what?
Dont you know these people are immune to logic and the truth?

Hear it from their Queenhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRquPxdHNGE
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I do hope the future of POE won't consist of nazi - kind of stuff. dislike.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
sumyounguy wrote:

Are you stupid or what?
Dont you know these people are immune to logic and the truth?

Hear it from their Queenhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRquPxdHNGE

That's pretty funny like that other vid you posted. Made me laugh
Gut gemacht :)
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info