[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hello. Thank you for your guidance. It is described in great detail.
There is a question. In the guide, you specify the Ball Lightning spell (It just does damage and does nothing more.), but the video with the totem uses a different spell, which one?
Sorry for my english)
"
Adakondy wrote:
Hello. Thank you for your guidance. It is described in great detail.
There is a question. In the guide, you specify the Ball Lightning spell (It just does damage and does nothing more.), but the video with the totem uses a different spell, which one?
Sorry for my english)

The used spell on spell totem on some videos (like pit of chimera) is Arc,

_ An arc of lightning stretches from the caster to a targeted nearby enemy and chains on to additional targets. ( Chains +(2-7) Times )

The advantage of Arc is that you only need a two link on it

_ Ball lightning need GMP to be max efficient (best spread)

But on boss due it's single target, they're both good enough.

Wait for the teacher for confirmation but there is my opinion ;)

But the damage there is very weak. Why do we need these spells on totems?
tell me something.. what am I missing?

youi said we should keep our mana above 35% coz of the 2x damage but using blasphemy(35%) + discipline (35%) thats already 70%. so.. how? xD
@mika

Good morning

I need to know lots of variables in this Character we play.

1) Minion speed how important? Will they be next to you when the fight start's.
2) The second curse I did on AG, were do you see this.

It seems there will be time to max all Resist will be a problem. Is this a worrying factor.

I see @kami_koi character don't know what his resit stats are.

I have noticed for my AG curse of 11%, I took a unique glove with ES and some other stats. The ES part was added to my character also is this common?

I have bought myself a 6-link armour Skin of the Loyal, other one to expensive.

It also seems getting the right jewel's are a problem

1) %ES
2) Minions damage
3) Minions resit

This is very expensive, not a lot of drops. Currently I opted for Minion damage and all resit.

What is the way forward.

Tnx for patience
Last edited by jgundlach on Aug 27, 2017, 2:26:20 AM
Hi, doesn't the scorching ray flesh offering trick messes with the EE?

Thanks
"
Adakondy wrote:

But the damage there is very weak. Why do we need these spells on totems?

To trigger Elemental Equilibrium. It'll give the mobs you hit +25% resistance to lightning and -50% resistance to cold and fire. Golems don't trigger Elemental Equilibrium so it doesn't mess with this.

"
msterry wrote:
tell me something.. what am I missing?

youi said we should keep our mana above 35% coz of the 2x damage but using blasphemy(35%) + discipline (35%) thats already 70%. so.. how? xD

Reduced mana reserved nodes. He grabs a total of 22% reduced mana reserved from the tree.

"
jgundlach wrote:

1) Minion speed how important? Will they be next to you when the fight start's.
2) The second curse I did on AG, were do you see this.

It seems there will be time to max all Resist will be a problem. Is this a worrying factor.

1) I don't know about minion speed. Golem AI is pretty retarded even with the unique jewels that make them more aggressive. I personally wouldn't go out of my way to get minion move speed rings.
2) I don't understand the question. The curse is on the gloves you animate. In order to apply the curse, your AG has to hit the target.
As for resists, it shouldn't be too hard to cap, you can always run purity of elements for an extra 27%+ to all resists.

"
tavi2530 wrote:
Hi, doesn't the scorching ray flesh offering trick messes with the EE?

Thanks

No, because Scorching Ray doesn't hit (similar to Righteous Fire), and Elemental Equilibrium needs a hit to trigger. The golems don't mess with it either because you are not the source of the hit in that case, so they don't apply Elemental Equilibrium.
Last edited by astrartea on Aug 27, 2017, 3:39:29 AM
@^
thanks for the quick response. another thing, when fighting bosses, whats the best option when replacing GMP?
i just finished this build am trying it out now.

first impression is it feels fantastic.

feel free to look over my build and give advice if i made some mistake?
Last edited by Laee on Aug 27, 2017, 5:20:05 AM
"
msterry wrote:
@^
thanks for the quick response. another thing, when fighting bosses, whats the best option when replacing GMP?

There's a couple of options but:
a) I don't know which ones work and
b) I don't know which is the best.

The two that I'm not sure if they work are Slower Projectiles and Point Blank, because I don't know if the spells cast by the golems are classified as projectiles.

The two that I'm sure work are Culling Strike and Enhance. If you can afford a level 4 Enhance, and you are using a +1 chest, you'd give your golems +32% quality, which translates to 32% increased life and damage.
As for Culling Strike, the cull part works for sure, what I can't say for sure is if the increased damage that CS grants works with golems either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info