[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hi , in the Pledge Elementalist, what is better for bossing /mapping since i see the +3 golem amulet in POB and in boss videos theres is 4+1+1 with spectres.

And in general , if im using the +3 golem amulet do i still want 2 different golem in helm or just straight all fire golems ?
Last edited by BlackFlame on Sep 27, 2019, 4:13:32 AM
Hi folks, now I'm at 98.25 and trying to reach 100! With job, family and all will take a long time. But I love my pg.
Now the question. Until this time, I’ve played with this flask:
1 life flask with burning removal.
2 evasion flask (+3000 evasion) with freezing removal.
3 rumi’s concoction.
4 overflowing chalice.
5 onslaught flask with bleeding removal.

But I have some doubt, especially about the 5 flask. Onslaught is not really usefull with this build. So I thinking to replace it with a Witchfire Brew (+100 evasion rating) in order to increase my evasion rating (adding evasion flask +3000 evasion).

What do you thinking?
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
Changed my slots a bit and must say i'm loving the new Zombies with "Feeding Frenzy" on it. Even with no proper supports to then, they still do a lot of damage and the permanent 10% more damage, 15% more movement speed and 15% more attack/cast speed buff for the whole team, really seems to help. And i just had to take off the "Storm Brand" so i could have enough slots to fit it all.

Hello :)

Yep, Zombies are legit support minions now. However I think that Feeding Frenzy is not global buff, but rather local for the minions that it is linked.

Wording "Minions from Supported Skills deal (15-24)% more Damage while you have Feeding Frenzy" sums it fo affect only minions that are linked to Feeding Frenzy.

"
my almost pimped out animate guardian(lv:20+3+2) died to a 8 lane pump fight ._.

i used similar stuff except for
body(belly) + weap(dying breath)

will using pelt make a difference? or should i just desummon him when doing blight.

i did most of the guardians with him and it was fine.

Hey :)

R.i.p. you AG.

I'm sure that the problem was the amount of regen that AG had. The tree now grants only 1% regen, which can't regen damage fast enough in very long battles where AG takes constant damage through blocks.

Pelt gives AG 5% extra regen, making it heal 6x times faster in longer battles. Belly could work also, but you need to take extra regen from tree for minions.

"
Hi , in the Pledge Elementalist, what is better for bossing /mapping since i see the +3 golem amulet in POB and in boss videos theres is 4+1+1 with spectres.

And in general , if im using the +3 golem amulet do i still want 2 different golem in helm or just straight all fire golems ?

Hi :)

The Elementalist with Golems and Tukohama Specters is from old setup. Pledge with Golems only is both tankier and deals more DPS than the old variant.

New and always latest PoB can be found under PASSIVES -> PLEDGE OF HANDS -ELEMENTALIST

Extra Golems are very useful when using Primordial Chain as they don't lower you Flame Golems number too much and actually boost their damage. They also give very strong protection with physical damage reduction and HP (or ES with Zealots Oath) regen. I can highly recommend using them especially with chance to blind as they raise your defenses even higher that way.

"
Hi folks, now I'm at 98.25 and trying to reach 100! With job, family and all will take a long time. But I love my pg.
Now the question. Until this time, I’ve played with this flask:
1 life flask with burning removal.
2 evasion flask (+3000 evasion) with freezing removal.
3 rumi’s concoction.
4 overflowing chalice.
5 onslaught flask with bleeding removal.

But I have some doubt, especially about the 5 flask. Onslaught is not really usefull with this build. So I thinking to replace it with a Witchfire Brew (+100 evasion rating) in order to increase my evasion rating (adding evasion flask +3000 evasion).

What do you thinking?

Gz on great progress! I'm slowly leveling my 97 to 98 myself and it can take some time if you don't have all day to play.

I just reworked the flask section thanks for my readers advice. New flasks can be found in the "Gear" part of the guide or on page "436" of the thread if your interested in checking them out.

"Witchfire Brew" seems like decent option. I guess it should not over-ride your curses, since they are in Blasphemy? Smoke clouds should be useful if you get ambushed by physical mobs.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 27, 2019, 5:15:54 PM
"
mika2salo wrote:
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
Changed my slots a bit and must say i'm loving the new Zombies with "Feeding Frenzy" on it. Even with no proper supports to then, they still do a lot of damage and the permanent 10% more damage, 15% more movement speed and 15% more attack/cast speed buff for the whole team, really seems to help. And i just had to take off the "Storm Brand" so i could have enough slots to fit it all.

Yep, Zombies are legit support minions now. However I think that Feeding Frenzy is not global buff, but rather local for the minions that it is linked.

Wording "Minions from Supported Skills deal (15-24)% more Damage while you have Feeding Frenzy" sums it fo affect only minions that are linked to Feeding Frenzy.

Yes the 15-24% more damage is local to the zombies only but every time they hit they also have a 25% chance to give a global buff, which affect anything labeled a minion that you got equipped, that on top of it grant 10% more damage (which stack with the gem 15-24%), 15% more movement speed and 15% more cast/attack speed (which stack with fast attack). Is a short duration buff but since zombies are always hitting stuff it basically is always running.

Last edited by SaintLucifer on Sep 27, 2019, 6:50:30 PM
"

The Elementalist with Golems and Tukohama Specters is from old setup. Pledge with Golems only is both tankier and deals more DPS than the old variant.

New and always latest PoB can be found under PASSIVES -> PLEDGE OF HANDS -ELEMENTALIST

Extra Golems are very useful when using Primordial Chain as they don't lower you Flame Golems number too much and actually boost their damage. They also give very strong protection with physical damage reduction and HP (or ES with Zealots Oath) regen. I can highly recommend using them especially with chance to blind as they raise your defenses even higher that way.

I checked the POB and there is just Stone Golem in the helm. Do i need more than 1 golem in the helmet, if so could you please tell me the links .

Stone / Chaos / Lighthing golems + blind in the helmet ? tyvm
Last edited by BlackFlame on Sep 27, 2019, 11:31:45 PM
"
mika2salo wrote:
"
SaintLucifer wrote:

Feeding Frenzy is a global buff, only the 24% more damage from the gem is local to the links.

While you have the Feeding Frenzy buff all of your minions have 10% more minion damage, 15% increased movement speed, and 15% increased attack and cast speed
is there any Occultist version for this build? love the Wicked Ward and Vile
HI,

I am new to the game, could any one please confirm that the maximum number of specters right now is 4?
as far as I know, there is no +1 in boot and Vis Mortis any more.

Many thanks.
"
Tuan173 wrote:
HI,

I am new to the game, could any one please confirm that the maximum number of specters right now is 4?

Many thanks.

Technically is 9 but is not exactly doable to get that many running. Specially since you need "Souls Wick", which really make using specters annoying.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Spectre#Spectre_limit
"
Yes the 15-24% more damage is local to the zombies only but every time they hit they also have a 25% chance to give a global buff, which affect anything labeled a minion that you got equipped, that on top of it grant 10% more damage (which stack with the gem 15-24%), 15% more movement speed and 15% more cast/attack speed (which stack with fast attack). Is a short duration buff but since zombies are always hitting stuff it basically is always running.

"
Feeding Frenzy is a global buff, only the 24% more damage from the gem is local to the links.

While you have the Feeding Frenzy buff all of your minions have 10% more minion damage, 15% increased movement speed, and 15% increased attack and cast speed

Interesting info, thanks for the tip! This makes it much better support gem than what I initially thought.

Zombies seems to be perfect minions to trigger it for boost to Golems and Tukohamas DPS boost. It could also work in pledge version when linked with Chaos and Stone Golem for boss fights, but i*m not sure how steadily they can keep the boost up.

"
I checked the POB and there is just Stone Golem in the helm. Do i need more than 1 golem in the helmet, if so could you please tell me the links .

Stone / Chaos / Lighthing golems + blind in the helmet ? tyvm

Gems in helmet were supposed to be Stone Golem -> Chaos Golem -> Empower -> Chance to blind. I guess I chose "Added Chaos Damage" instead of "Chaos Golem", when making mass update on league start. I fixed it right away, thx for the notice!

Two extra Golems are pretty much optimal as you get DPS boost with good support benefits. You could add other Golems, but they would not add much benefit and would cut down number of Flame Golems.

"
is there any Occultist version for this build? love the Wicked Ward and Vile

Unfortunately GGG berfed Occutist down the toilet few leagues ago. It used to be very strong with massive ES regen added to flat ES you got from the Ascendancy, but now it's not really worth to run.

You could probably tweak default Necromancer tree to Occulist with pretty much swapping Ascenancy nodes and dropping extra curse nodes, but I think Necromaner is much safer and tankier now that occulist.

"
HI,

Many thanks.

"
Technically is 9 but is not exactly doable to get that many running. Specially since you need "Souls Wick", which really make using specters annoying.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Spectre#Spectre_limit

On gem level 21 Raise Specter gives 3rd Spec. "Death Attunement" adds one extra Spec, so 4x Specs is the normal maximum number. Boots now add level to Spec gem, so even 20/20 gem can now grant 3rd Spec.

Legacy Vis Mortis in standard also grants extra Spec, as does "Midnight Bargain" wand.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info