[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

where u get "%increased maximum ES" on rings?
"
Enot_Iva wrote:

Previously it was possible to roll on Elreon workbench, but seems that it has been removed over one year ago.

I think its not possible anymore, or is there some "+% increased maximum ES" ring drops?

Last edited by Amorpheus on Oct 30, 2018, 1:22:53 AM
"
Amorpheus wrote:
"
Enot_Iva wrote:

Previously it was possible to roll on Elreon workbench, but seems that it has been removed over one year ago.

I think its not possible anymore, or is there some "+% increased maximum ES" ring drops?

for amuls only
"
Of course there's some golem losses between the waves, but all in all pretty easy. Even my gear wasn't as good as its now when I did it.

Was trying to get Skin of the loyal +2lvl to gems quite hard to get.
Also hard to corrupt (suprise suprise :P )

Hey :)

Yep, +2 Sotl is very expensive but there is nice alternative with about same total damage.

You can buy +1 level Vis Mortis and 6 link / color it with Voricis bench or just buy 6 linked +1 one. They are cheaper than +1 Sotls and offer about same total damage with +1 Spectre.

+1 Sotl gives big boost to clear speed and also nice boost to boss killing. +1 Sotl wont affect much clearing, but may have even bigger impact on bosses than +1 Sotl.

+1 Vis Mortis is about 25 ex in league vs 75 ex +1 Sotl.

"
wow.. thanks a lot, i dont believe i didnt see that :D now easly doing t10

Hello :)

Glad it helped out ^^

"

"

"
for amuls only

Hi :)

Yep, the ES % is unfortunately now legacy mod in rings. There's plenty of them floating around standard if you want to min-max after league ends.

Finally got helmet that I have been hunting down for months! TV Specs damage on bosses is absolute ridiculous with it.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Hi,

are ice golemancer also welcomed in the (fire)Golem Guild?

I hae tested over 5 diff. Builds and at the end of the league i've build an elemenatlist ice golem build and i love it!

Golems united!

"
venk2011 wrote:
Hi,

are ice golemancer also welcomed in the (fire)Golem Guild?

I hae tested over 5 diff. Builds and at the end of the league i've build an elemenatlist ice golem build and i love it!

Golems united!

Yep, I guess that's ok. Ice Golem build makers are both cool guys and have used Flame Golems, so there's certain similarity.

Guild is very Golemancy centered, so requirements are pretty much to make sure that joiners understand and can enjoy the guild chat as they have first hand experience with Golems.

I sent you an invite, welcome to the guild! ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Last edited by mika2salo on Oct 31, 2018, 8:22:27 PM
Hello, can I ask another question: If I use ice golem, can I pick EE? Because I see mostly on poe.ninja ice golems builds use multistrike. I want to transform to ice golem because flame golems 1: turn the graphic into 8-bit games and 2: they shoot from behind and let mobs attack me
Flame golems works just well.. with my new shield at least ;)

Mika2Salo you suggested the shield so had to give it a shot.
(really got 2 drops which made that possible, maybe my luck with poe drops was there, not going to get such a stuff ever again :D )
Last edited by Amorpheus on Nov 2, 2018, 1:04:15 AM
"
mygod23 wrote:
Hello, can I ask another question: If I use ice golem, can I pick EE? Because I see mostly on poe.ninja ice golems builds use multistrike. I want to transform to ice golem because flame golems 1: turn the graphic into 8-bit games and 2: they shoot from behind and let mobs attack me

Hey :)

Depends what minion is dealing most of your damage.

Ice Golems usually tend to be pure physical ones with some cold damage added to them by auras / items. If you have few cold damage sources for Ice Golems then EE might be worth using. If they are pure phys, i would not use it.

If you are using Flame Golems only / with ice Golems, I would also use EE.

FGs can really drop FPS quite a bit. Ice Golems and Lightning Golems are good alternatives and there are good guides for both. I have tested both and they are good, but not quite as carefree as FGs, so I haven't finished any tree for them.

If you are running high level Temp Chains with Blasphemy and Enhance, you can pretty much walk next to enemies safely and FGs can keep shooting them.

I checked your char and its somewhere between FGs and IGs at the moment. I recommend going for either only as FGs wont benefit from Commend of the Pit as they don't need accuracy.

"
Flame golems works just well.. with my new shield at least ;)

Mika2Salo you suggested the shield so had to give it a shot.
(really got 2 drops which made that possible, maybe my luck with poe drops was there, not going to get such a stuff ever again :D )

Wow, you really got it, gz! o_0

I'm really interested in how the test run went :

1) Did you have Necro Aegis when you did the run?
2) If you had Necro Aegis, did you had lose any / less golems than normal run?
3) How many curses were reflected to GMs, 1 or more?

You don't seem to have NA taken at the moment. Most interesting test would be to run HOGM with Necro Aegis and Atziris Reflection and check if Golems get any curses at all, will curses reflect to GMs and how many curses will reflect? Is max reflected curses tied to source that is cursing the target or targets maximum number of curses?
Last edited by mika2salo on Nov 2, 2018, 5:55:28 PM
Hello,

I'm just curious about how noob friendly this guild is. I have briefly played this game before on xbox, I think I got past act 2 and that was it. I am about to start fresh on pc and this build sounds like fun, but I think I would need a lot of help as there is a ton to this game that I know nothing about. I'm not looking for handouts or free gear or anything like that, but help to learn the ropes and information and a knowledgeable group is definitely something that would be a huge boon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info