[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Dizasterxc wrote:
see if u can see now ?

Hi :)

Still cant see. Now your profile is public but characters are still hidden.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
mika2salo wrote:
"
Dizasterxc wrote:
see if u can see now ?

i think u can see it now
Hey there, I am lvl 77 now, having a blast with this build and just finished uber lab. Damn izaro's going down fast with that build :D

I think I found a little fault in your lvling skill tree order:
In step 4 you write:
"Take "Sovereignty" using lower path with mana reduction nodes for curse area boost and being able to activate both curses and Discipline"

At this point we don't have Whispers of Doom yet and the next steps you suggest are jewel sockets. I think you should move down "Sovereignty" a few steps as it is quite unlikely to have a good +1 curse amulet already ;)
I'm very much enjoying the build so far and I was wondering if I could vastly increase my ES by wearing a 270% - 300% increased ES atziri's splendour. As I am currently using a Skin of The Loyal without the +1 corruption so I was wondering if you think the drop in DPS is worth it for the large increase in ES. The all res will also make it easier for me to switch over to presence of Chayula.

PoB-https://pastebin.com/MAeNmdds
Last edited by Dylanboy888 on Apr 16, 2018, 8:41:18 PM
"
Dizasterxc wrote:
"
mika2salo wrote:
"
Dizasterxc wrote:
see if u can see now ?

i think u can see it now

Hello :)

Now I can see the char. There are some improvements that can be done :
- Replace your level 18 Convocation with lvl 1 one (Cast When Damage Taken 1 only supports level 38 gems and you Convo is lvl 66 atm)
- You may want shaped gloves with chance to blind support (That way both Golems and ball lightning in gloves can blind)
- Add quality on Temp Chains and Blasphemy (Both affect curse effectiveness and are very important)
- I recommend using crystal belt as 120 ES with sotl giving 100% increased from it adds huge buff to EHP (HP + ES). Stygians are ok, but have to be extremely good rolls to compete with Crystal belts.
- Maybe drop some jewels to take "Nullification" and "Written in blood" for extra resistances and EHP boost

Overall gear and gem setup looks pretty good. With slight upgrades you should have easy endgame ;)

"
Hey there, I am lvl 77 now, having a blast with this build and just finished uber lab. Damn izaro's going down fast with that build :D

I think I found a little fault in your lvling skill tree order:
In step 4 you write:
"Take "Sovereignty" using lower path with mana reduction nodes for curse area boost and being able to activate both curses and Discipline"

At this point we don't have Whispers of Doom yet and the next steps you suggest are jewel sockets. I think you should move down "Sovereignty" a few steps as it is quite unlikely to have a good +1 curse amulet already ;)

Hey :)

Thanks for the tip and support ^^

I changed Whispers of Doom place to be right after Sovereignty as it's most logical place to start using second curse immediately when it can be activated. Your tip really helps new players to get both curses now running asap ;)

"
I'm very much enjoying the build so far and I was wondering if I could vastly increase my ES by wearing a 270% - 300% increased ES atziri's splendour. As I am currently using a Skin of The Loyal without the +1 corruption so I was wondering if you think the drop in DPS is worth it for the large increase in ES. The all res will also make it easier for me to switch over to presence of Chayula.

PoB-https://pastebin.com/MAeNmdds

Skin of the Loyal gives about 350 flat ES with high level gear, so you would gain some ES with splendour. However you would lose 20% total DPS and HP from Golems. This really slows down clearing and boss killing quite a bit.

I noticed that you are using lots of elemental damage gear that raises elemental damage. Minions however don't get increased from modifiers that increase your damage, as they are not related to your stats. Only lines that has "minions" or "Golems" affect Golems.

If you drop opal ring an the taming, you can get good ES + HP rings with decent resistances instead and cap your ele res easier for Presence.

Elemental Weakness works better with Enhance than Flammability as it scales higher with quality.

Taking "Nullification" and "Faith and Steel" from skill tree gives you total of 16% ele res making capping easier.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Hi

Can work this build with 6l vis mortis armor? If i focus on boss killing speed with 4 spectre + necro ascend? Ty your answer everytime.
Hi!
First: I love your build! I managed to get to lvl 91 with it and achieve 30 challenges so far. I read most of it and I looked from time to time for some changes. I took a 2 week break from PoE and struggle now to get back, because my AC frustrates me. I lost him him in a mino run (all other guardians were no problem) and am sick and tired of that guy. And I'm overwhelmed now by the volume of posts on here and searching for "AC" makes almost no sense.
What would you suggest as an alternative to ancestral guardian? I'm an elementalist with 6 flame golems, atm (am saving for death's door for 4+1+1).
I'm also playing with the idea to go for occultist, as your demonstration of it's effectiveness was very convincing!

Edit: char is named Gindrala, btw.

Edit2: Ha! Nevermind! I just found your suggestion to replace AC with fortitude. I'm not 100% convinced, but will give it a try.
Last edited by AasfresserSteam on Apr 17, 2018, 12:55:50 PM
"
mika2salo wrote:

"
The next thing I'll test is phase run + increased duration instead of shield charge + faster casting. I think it could pair well with AOTS because we are less visible to the enemy and have phasing, so we can run around in circles to apply the webs. Plus quicksilver + phase seems faster than shield charge and I hate how shield charge gets snagged on rocks, logs, corners, everything!!!!

Hi and thanks for support! ^^

You might want to drop Ele Weak and keep the extra curse node. If you give Animate Guardian ele weak curse on hit gloves, you can still dual curse without reserving mana for second curse ;)

Phasing is much better with movement flask than with shield charge. With phasing flask and phase run you can also make yourself invisible.

The radius of AOTS is very nice. Ill test it when I get my hand in item with it. Thanks for sharing test results about it!

I'll keep improving the build in the future also, feedback like this keeps me going ;)

Some initial findings:
I did the shaper guardians, shaper and T16 elder guardians (but not uber elder), all deathless. Phase run + inc duration + quicksilver feels really nice and fast. With increased duration, you get 4s of phase run and its cooldown is also 4s, so it's ready to go as soon as it wears off. It's definitely faster than shield charge + faster attacks and feels much more controllable.

I also used AOTS and Ele Weakness for all those bosses. I think with phase run's invisibility (and hinder from AOTS), temp chains is not necessary anymore, if going single curse. I was just running through packs and I could see ele weakness being applied, as well as the webs from AOTS. If phase run wore off mid pack, I could recast it and none of the mobs would attack me.

I'm going to try out arc + spell totem next and see how it pairs up with phase running; arc seems to hit instantly compared to the travel time of orb of storms, so I think it should match up nicely.

When I get a chance, I'll record a guardian run.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
i did some upgrades on my gear and skill tree u can check it up :D i cant find a good rings atm but im doing my best to follow u guide up
are the tukohamas vanguards better than the solar guards from act 8?

Ive been using solar guards with greater projectiles, but not sure if i should be running tukohamas

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info