[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Thanks for the kind and informative reply.

That time I was running lab so I swap that to wrap to places to avoid traps xD but yes I swap the boots with hear gems as you suggested, it made my temp chains way stronger .

rings are pain in butt to craft , so having some issues there, rest I hope I can clear slowly slowly ,

Last question is 75K dps / golem good or bad ?

Also do you have gems socketed on the Animate Guardian Gear ? me and my other witches friend were talking about it

Since you wrote about Melee splash, so it was not clear.

Kind Regards
Yash
Last edited by Yashu251 on Apr 12, 2018, 7:33:59 AM
"
mika2salo wrote:
"
kayella wrote:
"
mika2salo wrote:

Hey :)

Thanks for the numbers and research!

Seems pretty decent if there is way to squeeze it in with Discipline and curses. Range of aspect seems already huge. Too bad it cant be affected by Enlightenment. I'll test it when I can get my hands on it in standard.

Since the big bosses have 80% less curse effectiveness, you'd need elemental weakness to do -75% res to have the same damage effectiveness as the spider aspect (75% * 20% = 15%). So it might actually be better to use spider instead of elemental weakness.

"
Really interesting note. I'm still really new to many mechanics in POE. I'm running the Occultist variant of this build for a balance of survivability and damage. Taking into account the ascendancy's curse effectiveness, would spider aspect still be better overall?

I understand that Elemental Weakness' main point is to increase boss damage so clear speed isn't really the issue here, but I'm afraid of not being able to make full use of the Occultist spec if swapping out EW for the aspect. Could it be that swapping to aspect of the spider actually makes a lot more sense to run either of the other 2 ascendancies? Also, since aspect of the spider applies hinder, which is also applied by the Animate Guardian, a.k.a. Bob, via Singularity, doesn't that make Bob just a glorified zombie?

I do run Leer Cast on Bob but end up switching him out for Fortify linked to my shield charge on Shaper and harder bosses. I'd miss Bob, but that gem slot is valuable and the thought of the increase in damage from Elementalist or Necromancer is actually really enticing. Sorry Bob.

Thanks in advance for any answers and opinions :)

(Edit: make the 'swapping out' subject clearer.)

"
Map bosses have 60% reduction only.
Only shaper / guardians (and probably elder / E.guardians) have 80% reduction.

Hello :)

I did some damage comparison with Pob, 3x stack Aspect of the Spider (AOTS) does same damage as Ele Weak to t16+ bosses.

With normal bosses Ele Weak starts to deal 10% more damage than AOTS.

I think both have their uses if AOTS can be crafted in decent item and not compromising EHP (HP + ES)

AOTS is better defensively as it slows high tier bosses and does same damage to T16+ bosses as Ele Weak. I also think that AOTS has larger radius than Ele Weak, so its easier to keep damage buff in boss while kiting farther. However normal mapping is slower with AOTS as the charges first have to accumulate. Ele Weak still does 30-40% more total damage to normal enemy even when AOTS has full stack size.

Ele Weak is better for mapping as it instantly gives 30-40% damage boost against normal mobs when they just enter blasphemy range. This lets Golems 1-shot magic and some rare mobs. With t16+ bosses Ele Weak is only offensive buff with same damage as AOTS. Ele Weak gives more options about gearing as it comes from gems and not from item.

AOTS gives about same hinder as Animate Guardian and I don't think you can stack multiple hinders. Why not just run AOTS and let AG curse enemies with Ele Weak on hit gloves? This way you can have all 3x and still only need dual curse ;)

Thanks for the reply! Though Ele Weak is better for mapping, Occultist already has the big clear speed thanks to the hitpoints as chaos damage ascendancy perk so I think AoTS is strong enough to warrant a swap. You note on having AG curse enemies with Ele Weak on hit really keeps Bob the Guardian in the running. Can I ask, I've been running this build on Occultist for awhile and Bob always, ALWAYS dies on Shaper. The only upgrade I see that I can do for Bob is to get an AG 21. Does Bob with AG 21/20 live in Shaper fights? What about Uber Elder or Uber Atziri?

P.S. my profile is https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/toilet94/characters?characterName=PikaPikaMudafuka. If I'm missing something that can help Bob survive, please let me know and I'll admit I'm an idiot.
Love this build but I can't get to the next level... I am at 6200 ES and 2800 life and I can't find a presence of chayula on xbox.... One i found was 24ex...BS. Leaving 2-3k ES off. Having a hard time getting to level 91 becuase of this and hitting a node I need.

I still can't get my Golems to stay close to me but convocation works.

I have speed on both rings, ammy, any thoughts on how I can get them to follow better lazy a** golems.

Edit:

I got +5% movement speed on Rainbow Strike, which is nice, should I shoot for +1 to gems its where I socket my 2 curse aura.
Last edited by Lockedgoblin on Apr 12, 2018, 6:28:08 PM
Haven't played Fire golems for quite some time and am a bit lost on how much the builds have changed since i made mine.
Can someone check out my skill set and make appropriate suggestions as to what to do?
Or maybe just copy the OP's build and tree maybe?
I'm a bit old and slow so simplicity in play style is important to me as is survivability rather than out right damage.
Char name is Oldmangolem and thanks for any help.
"
Yashu251 wrote:
Thanks for the kind and informative reply.

That time I was running lab so I swap that to wrap to places to avoid traps xD but yes I swap the boots with hear gems as you suggested, it made my temp chains way stronger .

rings are pain in butt to craft , so having some issues there, rest I hope I can clear slowly slowly ,

Last question is 75K dps / golem good or bad ?

Also do you have gems socketed on the Animate Guardian Gear ? me and my other witches friend were talking about it

Since you wrote about Melee splash, so it was not clear.

Kind Regards
Yash

75k with Occultist is pretty decent as your using very defensive setup. It might make end game boss fights longer but definitely doable. I would personally change shield for high ES rare as chance to block is so low even with rumi to really utilize the spell block, but if it has worked its ok.

Clayshaper can be corrupted to have melee splash for socketed gems. This makes Animate Guardian linked to it deal aoe damage to all enemies around it when it hits enemies. Its not really worth giving melee splash gem to AG if its not cursing enemies, but with corrupted Clayshaepr the melee splash is basically free extra.

AG can't have any gems socketed in its own gear.

"
Thanks for the reply! Though Ele Weak is better for mapping, Occultist already has the big clear speed thanks to the hitpoints as chaos damage ascendancy perk so I think AoTS is strong enough to warrant a swap. You note on having AG curse enemies with Ele Weak on hit really keeps Bob the Guardian in the running. Can I ask, I've been running this build on Occultist for awhile and Bob always, ALWAYS dies on Shaper. The only upgrade I see that I can do for Bob is to get an AG 21. Does Bob with AG 21/20 live in Shaper fights? What about Uber Elder or Uber Atziri?

P.S. my profile is https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/toilet94/characters?characterName=PikaPikaMudafuka. If I'm missing something that can help Bob survive, please let me know and I'll admit I'm an idiot.

If AG is not linked to at least minion life support, it will most likely die in Shaper fight. Single link is just too weak for endgame bosses, but its not doing much at Shaper fight anyway as Shaper cant be hindered (doens't move) and the arena is so small that Ele Weak hits boss anyway.

AG levels can be raised by using ring such as

With level 21 AG, it reaches active level 24 and gets extra life form helmets line :

It could survive Shaper fight at thiss point but I haven't seen any advantage in testing it out.

If you test AOTS I'm interested to hear how it worked with bosses. Was it helpful in t16+ boss fights? I can't beastcraft it in standard where I usually test things.

"
Love this build but I can't get to the next level... I am at 6200 ES and 2800 life and I can't find a presence of chayula on xbox.... One i found was 24ex...BS. Leaving 2-3k ES off. Having a hard time getting to level 91 becuase of this and hitting a node I need.

I still can't get my Golems to stay close to me but convocation works.

I have speed on both rings, ammy, any thoughts on how I can get them to follow better lazy a** golems.

Edit:

I got +5% movement speed on Rainbow Strike, which is nice, should I shoot for +1 to gems its where I socket my 2 curse aura.

Thanks for support ^^

You have pretty beefy EHP (HP + ES) already. Your chars are not showing in profile at all, no idea it it's default for xbox players so can't comment much on gear.

Have you maxed Temporal chains yet? You need :
- Temporal Chains 20/20
- Blasphemy 20/20
- Enhance 3 or 4
- Item with +1 level to socketed gems
- "Skittering Runes" nodes from skill tree if not playing as Occultist

Quality on Temp Chains and Blasphemy affects curses effect. Enhance levels add tons of quality to Temp Chains which boosts massively Curse itself. When you reach high effectiveness, normal mobs should not be able to kill you.

When you have maxed Temp Chains, you can just charge through enemy packs. When you reach end of enemy pack minion will be far enough to teleport next to you and kill the pack, or you take some minor hit from the pack and cast when damage taken -> convocation teleports enemies next to you. It may sound risky but you can also charge around the pack if it sounds safer. Minion speed helps a lot in general, but if you have to sacrifice lots of EHP (HP + ES) from rings and amulet for it i would rather take EHP and just charge past packs.

Can you link your gear in the thread or post your skill tree in poe planner link?

"
Haven't played Fire golems for quite some time and am a bit lost on how much the builds have changed since i made mine.
Can someone check out my skill set and make appropriate suggestions as to what to do?
Or maybe just copy the OP's build and tree maybe?
I'm a bit old and slow so simplicity in play style is important to me as is survivability rather than out right damage.
Char name is Oldmangolem and thanks for any help.

Hi :)

You have the old setup with pretty good gear. New setup provides more damage, defense and choices to choose from. Main differences are :
- Helmet changed to pseudo 6 link and using Specters in it (Tukohama Vanguards deal 3-4x more boss damage than Golems)
- Boots changed to Bones of Ullr for extra specter or Death doors for bleed immunity with elementalist 4+1+1 variant.
- Totem changed to Storm burst (same setup casts desecrate -> offering, Elemental Equilibrium and points minions where to go)
- Animate Guardian is in less focused role as 1-link (still doing its business, but not used in Shaper or higher bosses)

For Ascendancy classes you have 4x option now with almost same gear and tree but different bonuses

NECROMANCER, OCCULTIST OR ELEMENTALIST?

Nercomancer

Benefits compared to others
- Easiest to play
- Cheapest to gear
- High chance to block
- Deals most single target DPS
- Tankiest Specters with "Soul Weaver"
- Offerings affect you
- 50% faster Convocation

Weaknesses compared to others
- Average clear-speed

Scores (1-5, higher is better)
- Total damage : 4
- Single target damage : 5
- Defense : 4

Occultist

- Tankiest with good end-game gear
- Massive ES Regen keeps ES full almost all the time
- Can curse hexproof enemies
- Extra curse from Ascendancy
- Stun Immunity
- Minions chaos explosions give excellent clear-speed
- More freedom of choice as Desecrate + Offerings are not mandatory

- Lowest single target DPS
- Specters need "minion life support" in helmet to survive endgame boss fights
- Needs endgame gear to tank and clear at high speed

Scores (1-5)
- Total damage : 3
- Single target damage : 3
- Defense : 5

Elementalist 6x Flame Golems + 3 Specters

- Most overall damage
- Fastest clear-speed (Mobs + boss)

- Least defense

Scores (1-5)
- Total damage : 5
- Single target damage : 4,5
- Defense : 2

Elementalist 4+1+1x Golems + 2 Specters

- Status immunity (freeze, chill, burn, shock & bleed[requires specific boots])
- Blinded enemies[requires specific gloves] (50% chance to evade melee attacks)
- Can swap status removal flasks to other types
- Not worrying about any ailments makes playing maps very relaxing

- Boots and gloves needed for bleed immunity and change to blind are expensive

Scores (1-5)
- Total damage : 4,5
- Single target damage : 4
- Defense : 3

If you like safety and tankiness, I would recommend Occultist. Boss kills speed is bit slower, but its almost immortal against trash mobs. Massive ES regen and EHP (HP + ES) keep you safe with Temp Chains from everything but bosses.

Skill tree and Path of building for occultist can be found in :
"PASSIVES -> ALTERNATIVE FINAL TREE AS OCCULTIST"

I change my gear, links and ascendancy constantly as I'm testing things so copying my chars might not be best idea. Path Of Buildings are tested and working ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Apr 13, 2018, 7:08:51 AM
I'm loving this build, the only thing is my damage is abysmal.

Clearing maps/trash is no problem, but when I get to arena my minions take forever to kill.

My POB minion average damage 14.3k, total DPS 31.5k. =(
Compared to the guides 141k total DPS, I'm MILES away from my target.
I am missing 3 jewel sockets due to level also but it won't make up that much dps.

Granted I don't have perfect socketed chest & I'm relevling gems, done the vendor recipe to make my gems 20% level 1 but I don't know where I'm losing SO much damage.

I'm staying with occultist, swapped from necro & liking it a lot more.

Any help/recommendations would be great. :3
Hey guys,
i'm running this Build in Bestiary League for the first time.
It's a great build and i love to play it.

I am Level 88 Necromancer atm, while playing with 3 5linked Golems (Level 19), 3 Spectres and 7 Zombies.
My Animated Guardian Gem is at Lvl 19 right now and i think about a transition from Zombies to AG.
I never played AG before so i would like to ask if the 1 Guardian can compare with a 7 Zombie-Meatshield.
Any advise here?

Also my gear is far grom being perfect yet. I have maxed out Ele-Resistance of course but my Chaos Resistance is just 37. With 3133 Live and 5098 ES i get killed from time to time by powerfull monsters. Killed 3 Elder Guardians yet but none without at least one death. Should i focus on more Chaos Resistance or eHP in general?

Thanks
"
Anakhon wrote:
"
Zerendar wrote:
how do you guys manage to kill minotaur and co? i get oneshot by almost every attack and can take their life down by half, but thats it.

im still lacking the presence of chayula. have any tips for me? im feeling too weak for the endgame with this build.

* get rings and amu with ES + stats + res
* get an amu with ES / Res / stats too or chayula
* belt have no ES (1ES is like none)
* fix your flask:
--> the overflowing chalice is probably not the best potion for that build
--> kiara is also not the best (another potion with one of the immune will be better)
--> the mana potion is not really useful, unless you are in no regen, so keep it in inventory and use a stat flask instead until you need it
--> as you have 0 block, rumi's will not help that much too (but it's still a chance to block)
--> you only need anti bleed / anti curse potion (unless you don't use light/ice golems sadly, but you don't need anti burning)

I personally run with quartz, basalt, jade, quicksilver and 1 hp (which I think is really enough, since we are using ES more than life). After it's more up to you.

For the fight itself: know the boss pattern. As elementalist you cannot allow yourself to get it, so you need to kite, you can use basalt for decreased physical damage, quartz for some chance to dodge too. Every little thing will help.

After, map mods are also important: attack speed / attack damage or crit / life bonus will make the boss really harder too.

thank you, ive upgraded my equip so far.

was finally able to kill at least one guard, but it feels absolutely impossible for me to kill shaper with this build, dont know where to get so much currency for getting this build shaper-able. no boss dmg at all. i dont get this build maybe... almost throwing up on these summoner builds.

/edit: https://pastebin.com/StkkfE9s
Last edited by Zerendar on Apr 13, 2018, 5:49:07 PM
"
mika2salo wrote:
"
kayella wrote:
"
mika2salo wrote:

Thanks for the numbers and research!

Seems pretty decent if there is way to squeeze it in with Discipline and curses. Range of aspect seems already huge. Too bad it cant be affected by Enlightenment. I'll test it when I can get my hands on it in standard.

Since the big bosses have 80% less curse effectiveness, you'd need elemental weakness to do -75% res to have the same damage effectiveness as the spider aspect (75% * 20% = 15%). So it might actually be better to use spider instead of elemental weakness.

"
Really interesting note. I'm still really new to many mechanics in POE. I'm running the Occultist variant of this build for a balance of survivability and damage. Taking into account the ascendancy's curse effectiveness, would spider aspect still be better overall?

"
Map bosses have 60% reduction only.
Only shaper / guardians (and probably elder / E.guardians) have 80% reduction.

I did some damage comparison with Pob, 3x stack Aspect of the Spider (AOTS) does same damage as Ele Weak to t16+ bosses.

With normal bosses Ele Weak starts to deal 10% more damage than AOTS.

I think both have their uses if AOTS can be crafted in decent item and not compromising EHP (HP + ES)

AOTS is better defensively as it slows high tier bosses and does same damage to T16+ bosses as Ele Weak. I also think that AOTS has larger radius than Ele Weak, so its easier to keep damage buff in boss while kiting farther. However normal mapping is slower with AOTS as the charges first have to accumulate. Ele Weak still does 30-40% more total damage to normal enemy even when AOTS has full stack size.

Ele Weak is better for mapping as it instantly gives 30-40% damage boost against normal mobs when they just enter blasphemy range. This lets Golems 1-shot magic and some rare mobs. With t16+ bosses Ele Weak is only offensive buff with same damage as AOTS. Ele Weak gives more options about gearing as it comes from gems and not from item.

AOTS gives about same hinder as Animate Guardian and I don't think you can stack multiple hinders. Why not just run AOTS and let AG curse enemies with Ele Weak on hit gloves? This way you can have all 3x and still only need dual curse ;)

If you test AOTS I'm interested to hear how it worked with bosses. Was it helpful in t16+ boss fights? I can't beastcraft it in standard where I usually test things.

Hi,

Everything other than T16+ bosses is pretty easy with this build, so that's why I was interested in AOTS instead of ele weakness for boss fights (and it's fun to try out league exclusive mechanics).

Unfortunately, reserving discipline, temp chains, aots and ele weakness all at the same time takes us over 100%, so I'm not sure how to do it. Maybe linking discipline to blood magic?

I finally captured fenumus, so I've crafted it onto an inexpensive belt for testing. It's a suffix, so it doesn't affect EHP. Also, it acts like an exalt, so it adds the mod without affecting the other affixes. It doesn't count as a master craft, so I still had an open affix.

Since I'm running AOTS instead of dual curse, I changed the tree a little bit: I put a point in zealot's oath and took soul of shakari. The hp regen converted to es regen takes care of burning ground and immunity to poison and reduced caustic cloud adds to qol. It feels pretty decent so far.

The next thing I'll test is phase run + increased duration instead of shield charge + faster casting. I think it could pair well with AOTS because we are less visible to the enemy and have phasing, so we can run around in circles to apply the webs. Plus quicksilver + phase seems faster than shield charge and I hate how shield charge gets snagged on rocks, logs, corners, everything!!!!

Edit:
If you look carefully at the wolves at the top, you can see some wolves have been webbed, but are still outside the curse aura radius.

(ps. I never said thanks for the build! It's a good one Mika!)

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Last edited by kayella on Apr 14, 2018, 11:26:38 AM
"
Vervaiin wrote:
I'm loving this build, the only thing is my damage is abysmal.

Clearing maps/trash is no problem, but when I get to arena my minions take forever to kill.

My POB minion average damage 14.3k, total DPS 31.5k. =(
Compared to the guides 141k total DPS, I'm MILES away from my target.
I am missing 3 jewel sockets due to level also but it won't make up that much dps.

Granted I don't have perfect socketed chest & I'm relevling gems, done the vendor recipe to make my gems 20% level 1 but I don't know where I'm losing SO much damage.

I'm staying with occultist, swapped from necro & liking it a lot more.

Any help/recommendations would be great. :3

You Golems are actually doing 68k DPS per Golems. You have most likely left charges and Elemental Equilibrium from Pob configurations. Fixed pob link is :

https://pastebin.com/piR13TZ2

Occultist is very demanding on gear, as the Ascendancy has no minion damage boost. Most damage comes purely Golems levels and support gems in helmet.

You can boost Golems damage by buying Flame Golems 21/0 and Empower 3. Both cost less than 10 c and they boost your damage about 20% in total. If you can get Sotl with 2r1g3b that will also increase your damage by 20%.

I recommend trying Elementalist or Necromancer if you want massive damage boost. Both Ascendancys should almost double your total damage and switching is pretty cheap.

"
Hey guys,
i'm running this Build in Bestiary League for the first time.
It's a great build and i love to play it.

I am Level 88 Necromancer atm, while playing with 3 5linked Golems (Level 19), 3 Spectres and 7 Zombies.
My Animated Guardian Gem is at Lvl 19 right now and i think about a transition from Zombies to AG.
I never played AG before so i would like to ask if the 1 Guardian can compare with a 7 Zombie-Meatshield.
Any advise here?

Also my gear is far grom being perfect yet. I have maxed out Ele-Resistance of course but my Chaos Resistance is just 37. With 3133 Live and 5098 ES i get killed from time to time by powerfull monsters. Killed 3 Elder Guardians yet but none without at least one death. Should i focus on more Chaos Resistance or eHP in general?

Thanks

Hi :)

Animate Guardian is more utility minion than meat shield. It provides some protection as it takes aggro, but is mostly used for cursing, healing and slowing enemies down.

Zombies start dying to boss damage at some point after t13+ bosses and should be dropped. AG is pretty tanky and should only be removed in t16+ boss fights.

Your Golems damage in 5-link ES armor is 25k per Golems, which is extremely low for your level. I recommend buying Skin of the Loyal with 2r2g2b color (20c), Empower 3 (10c) and linking Golems in Sotl with :

Golem -> Empower 3 -> GMP -> Slow proj -> Minion Damage -> Spell Echo

This will increase Golems damage from 25k -> 39k

I would also get 3x Primordial Harmonies. This lets you cast 2x extra Golems and increased Golems damage to 44k per Golem. Raising number of primordial jewels to 4x is very important as you have Anima Stone already and are using Golems in main links.

These changes should more than double Golems DPS.

If you can get helmet with Minion Damage and Burning Damage support, Specters should get huge boost to DPS expecially if you manage to run Uber Lab and get Soul weaver. Cheapest helmets with energy shield and Minion Damage and Burning Damage support should cost around 5-20c.

All these changes together should not cost even 1 ex and bosot your damage by 3-4x ;)

Heres the Pob with fixed damage, Sotl, Primordial jewels and Helmet added :

https://pastebin.com/nJRXJRm4

"
thank you, ive upgraded my equip so far.

was finally able to kill at least one guard, but it feels absolutely impossible for me to kill shaper with this build, dont know where to get so much currency for getting this build shaper-able. no boss dmg at all. i dont get this build maybe... almost throwing up on these summoner builds.

/edit: https://pastebin.com/StkkfE9s

Not sure if by mistake, but you actually don't have Elemental Equilibrium node taken at all. So you are missing more than 50% damage against high tier bosses.

Elemental Equilibrium works :

- "Enemies you hit with Elemental Damage temporarily get +25% Resistance to those Elements and -50% Resistance to other Elements"

Which means that when we hit enemies with lightning damage, enemies get +25% to lightning resistance for next hit we will make to them, but will lose -50% fire and cold resistance for 5 seconds. Our Golems make pure fire damage, so they get free 50% more damage boost for 5 seconds.

Minions DON'T trigger Elemental Equilibrium so the -50% fire resistance will remain for full 5 seconds

This node is most important damage boost against bosses for any elemental based minion build and should take asap.

You might want to also upgrade rings, belt and gloves to raise EHP (HP + ES). Good values are :
- Ring (40+ ES, 40+ HP)
- Gloves (150+ ES, [40+ HP])
- Crystal Belt (120+ ES, [40+ HP])

Skin of the Loyal gives all ES in items 100% increased value, so you can break 9k+ EHP. This lets you do elder with ease ;)

"
Hi,

Everything other than T16+ bosses is pretty easy with this build, so that's why I was interested in AOTS instead of ele weakness for boss fights (and it's fun to try out league exclusive mechanics).

Unfortunately, reserving discipline, temp chains, aots and ele weakness all at the same time takes us over 100%, so I'm not sure how to do it. Maybe linking discipline to blood magic?

I finally captured fenumus, so I've crafted it onto an inexpensive belt for testing. It's a suffix, so it doesn't affect EHP. Also, it acts like an exalt, so it adds the mod without affecting the other affixes. It doesn't count as a master craft, so I still had an open affix.

Since I'm running AOTS instead of dual curse, I changed the tree a little bit: I put a point in zealot's oath and took soul of shakari. The hp regen converted to es regen takes care of burning ground and immunity to poison and reduced caustic cloud adds to qol. It feels pretty decent so far.

The next thing I'll test is phase run + increased duration instead of shield charge + faster casting. I think it could pair well with AOTS because we are less visible to the enemy and have phasing, so we can run around in circles to apply the webs. Plus quicksilver + phase seems faster than shield charge and I hate how shield charge gets snagged on rocks, logs, corners, everything!!!!

Edit:
If you look carefully at the wolves at the top, you can see some wolves have been webbed, but are still outside the curse aura radius.

Hi and thanks for support! ^^

You might want to drop Ele Weak and keep the extra curse node. If you give Animate Guardian ele weak curse on hit gloves, you can still dual curse without reserving mana for second curse ;)

Gz, on very nice belt with the mod!

Zealot's Oath is nice but makes concecrated ground in maps annoying as you cant regen mana and have to use flask every few seconds.

Phasing is much better with movement flask than with shield charge. With phasing flask and phase run you can also make yourself invisible.

The radius of AOTS is very nice. Ill test it when I get my hand in item with it. Thanks for sharing test results about it!

I'll keep improving the build in the future also, feedback like this keeps me going ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info